• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    We are too weak for certain information. Hee Hee just like they are too weak for certain firearms. [/devils advocate]

It's the whole "women go to bathrooms in groups" thing. That is where they decide what information us men are worthy of having :D

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    What this thread needs is a "Math is Hard Barbie." God I wish I had bought some of those back in the 80's. My daughter studies Math and Science 2 grades above her age, each year there are less girls in the class. Sad really. FYI She prefers semi auto everything
    DSC01062.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    They should be reported to the NRA as incompetent to teach.

Oh crimoneeeee. Maybe they should be required to wear pink lace panties to the gun shop to help them in in the appropriate frame of mind lest they offend the delicate sensibilities of potential weapon owners.

The real question is should people who are so easily hurt, offended, and brought to such an emotional turmoil be allowed to have guns on their person if a few words intended to be helpful can stir them up for days after it's all over. I never saw such a pack of frilly drama queens.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Oh crimoneeeee. Maybe they should be required to wear pink lace panties to the gun shop to help them in in the appropriate frame of mind lest they offend the delicate sensibilities of potential weapon owners.

The real question is should people who are so easily hurt, offended, and brought to such an emotional turmoil be allowed to have guns on their person if a few words intended to be helpful can stir them up for days after it's all over. I never saw such a pack of frilly drama queens.
    Looks like YOU'RE the one bringing it back up! We had moved on to Barbies and tinkling squatters. ;)

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    intended to be helpful

Intended to be helpful my butt. They were trying to impress a young person with knowledge they did not, and do not possess. Some folks look down their noses at NRA instructors and this is an excellent example of why that happens.

Pack yer panties and keep on down the road.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    The real question is should people who are so easily hurt, offended, and brought to such an emotional turmoil be allowed to have guns on their person if a few words intended to be helpful can stir them up for days after it's all over.

I don't think so. These 2 guys were trying to act superior when in fact they possess an inferior knowledge base when it comes to teaching.

Let's get back to Barbies!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Intended to be helpful my butt. They were trying to impress a young person with knowledge they did not, and do not possess. Some folks look down their noses at NRA instructors and this is an excellent example of why that happens.

Pack yer panties and keep on down the road.

Sorry I missed any mention of your being there.

Even if you are spot on every one should have their panties pulled out of a knot by the time the lynch mob was calling for their cerimonial rope.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    you also missed the point of the whole encounter... unless you think the original poster lied.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I don't think so. These 2 guys were trying to act superior when in fact they possess an inferior knowledge base when it comes to teaching.

Let's get back to Barbies!

Did you happen to notice what a fix all those Barbies were in?

DSC01062.jpg

Nothing but broken and dismembered barbies flung in a pile. Just goes to show what can happen when there's no Ken to moderate all that estrogen. Must have been a really bad case of "synchronization". Looked like one of them's got their head on a pike.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    every one should have their panties pulled out of a knot by the time the lynch mob was calling for their cerimonial rope.

170+ posts and you dissent.......... hmmmmm were you one of the highly intelligent instructors who butted into a conversation they had no part in in the first place?

That tack you mentioned must have been about 3 feet long.... gave you a heacache.

Top Bottom