• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    They were horrible st Sand Burr gun range when my son & I took the class with Frank (Glock 21) instructing us. I killed 7 that were either on us or our gear. My dogs get an anti-tick flea med combo so I don't have to worry about them. I need an ATI-tick/ flea/ mosquito med safe for humans!

Indycar:v1.1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Not close enuf to the track
    Washed out cat litter boxes Friday AM and stepped off the patio a step or two onto grass to dump the soapy water. That was the only time all day I was in grass, I wasn't even under trees!

Found 2 ticks on my thigh area about 2 hours later. Never got them with such brief exposure before

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    A couple days ago I spent a few minutes in the woods looking for mushrooms and all I came home with was a tick on my shoulder.

A few days earlier I picked one off the dog. It's definitely that time of year.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I saw a guy last summer who had hundreds of tick bites. Was an old guy with dementia who spent five days in the hills. I think he had erlichosis.

BAZOOKa

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Plymouth
    I went mushroom hunting today. Brought my wife and 18 month old daughter. My wife has found two on her so far and has been getting her Google education on ticks as she sits here and freaks out. I guess that will be the last time I have "help" mushroom hunting.

Shoe69b

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Just plucked one out of my neighbors daughters ear yesterday. I never worried to much about them in the yard. I only got them running in the woods.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    lafayette
    No joke at the bar after mushroom hunting and took a **** and had a tick on my dick ...lmfao....ya i think they r bad this year when they are targeting the main vein ....haha

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    The ticks are worse than usual this year. My three dogs all have the tick medicine in their systems and the one long haired dog is still getting ticks on him, I take off one or two a day.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    My dogs get a daily check for ticks. Boxer may have one on her but never attached, Mastiff with longer fur has multiple attached every time.

My guess is because the Boxer is never stationary and runs full speed when outside, not giving them pesky ticks a chance to land on her? Her fur is very short and dense as well.

Top Bottom