:coffee:

[video=youtube_share;XZ0C_zJW2xg]http://youtu.be/XZ0C_zJW2xg[/video]

Acl0wLY.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Cranky old guy mode: Operators are nice ladies who connect you to Bakersfield-5177. It still hits my ear wrong when referring to fighters of any ilk.

I read a few books on prison riots as a requirement in college, and good for those guys who are willing and able to intervene in that mess.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Not what I want to do, but those KSGs seem to have a short-stroke issue a few times in the video.

Do you know what times you saw those at? I didn't catch them.

Spotted a couple Kel-Tec RFBs as well at 1:44.

Also thought the lights on the back of the helmets was a pretty cool idea for IDing people. If that's what they are for at least.

The dog seemed to have a bit of trouble on the slick floors, but he got it done.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I made it about 2:30 into the video. I love how they point their shotguns at the cells when they enter the community room and everyone is in lockdown. That is hardcore.

Not sure why that is an issue for you, I worked for almost 15 years in a 800 - 900 inmate jail and couldn't tell you how many times I or other officers found cell doors that had their locking mechanisms jammed by the inmates so that they would appear to be locked but would open when pulled or pushed on. I never entered any inmate area assuming that the inmates were secured and unable to surprise me.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Do you know what times you saw those at?
    Start at 4:50, the single shooter after the windshield shot. Seems like he was either empty or something screwed up. I am watching on my phone so I could be wrong but I see one or two muzzle flashes and a lot of pumping.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Wonder why they use der Riesenschnauzer as opposed to the more common breeds of working dogs?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The Phil Collins music gave me chills....reminded me of "Miami Vice" when I was a teenager. There is nothing quite so bad@ss as a little Crockett and Tubbs action.....screw the tacticool gear, they need linen suits and loafers with no socks.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The Phil Collins music gave me chills....reminded me of "Miami Vice" when I was a teenager. There is nothing quite so bad@ss as a little Crockett and Tubbs action.....screw the tacticool gear, they need linen suits and loafers with no socks.

In the Air Tonight made that show, but I have no memory of the episode it was in. But the one with Brothers in Arms, I remember like I watched it last night.

Top Bottom