• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not sure why that is an issue for you, I worked for almost 15 years in a 800 - 900 inmate jail and couldn't tell you how many times I or other officers found cell doors that had their locking mechanisms jammed by the inmates so that they would appear to be locked but would open when pulled or pushed on. I never entered any inmate area assuming that the inmates were secured and unable to surprise me.

THIS!

On first glance, this violates the 4 rules... but it doesnt. "Dont cover anything you dont want to destroy" applies to these guys. (in the cells) 452 seems to forget those they are sweeping are just as much targets as Joe Crackw**re is for SWAT doing a dynamic entry on a warrant.

The animals are in cages for a reason.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Start at 4:50, the single shooter after the windshield shot. Seems like he was either empty or something screwed up. I am watching on my phone so I could be wrong but I see one or two muzzle flashes and a lot of pumping.

Nice catch, I didn't see that at first. I think he may have been out actually IMO. It looks like he pulled the trigger and it clicked (he anticipates the recoil a bit), so he went to pump it again because he thought it was a malfunction but then realized he was out so didn't do a full stroke. But I could be completely wrong too. :):

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Not sure why that is an issue for you, I worked for almost 15 years in a 800 - 900 inmate jail and couldn't tell you how many times I or other officers found cell doors that had their locking mechanisms jammed by the inmates so that they would appear to be locked but would open when pulled or pushed on. I never entered any inmate area assuming that the inmates were secured and unable to surprise me.

Prisoners being able to open locks isn't something you really think about when you don't work at a prison facility (which I don't or never have). You imagine a Eutopia where prisoners being locked in their cell when the doors close.

Makes sense now.

Top Bottom