• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 15, 2019
    Union
    its pretty silly I watched it with my wife.The F word is a constant and the guy is gay.not for kids to watch.Anyone could make a beter show than this.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I saw all the episodes.

I can't believe I actually learned about that guy back in 2016 when he was a presidential candidate.

He actually seemed to be one of the less crazy candidates back then "I'm gay, im broke as ****.Vote for me!" ... :):

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Have only seen the teaser when opening Netflix, that's enough for me. Apparently from listening to the Millennials in our family Joe toured his menagerie thru the area at some point in time with stop at Concord Mall in Elkhart, missed that too. To prove that I'm not a complete hater, I did load the VPX version of Tiger King on our Visual Pinball Table. Kinda like the show it's getting mixed reviews.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    What am I missing? I tried to get through the first episode and was bored to death.

The best plot synopsis I can offer is a pack of hood rich hillbillies with a bunch of exotic animals are likely some of the most evil people ever to walk the Earth and quite a lot of them get their come uppets by the end. Sadly not all of them have, yet.

The show is basically one giant train wreck after train wreck after train wreck of mostly horrible people doing horrible things to each other... then there's just some things that are so crazy, and/or stupid, that if there wasn't a camera there no one would believe it.

I will say it picks up steam, hot and heavy, as it goes. It's also absolutely not for everybody but most people seemed fascinated with it (including me).

Top Bottom