• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I think he was bound to win another one sometime; I just wonder if he's got it in him to continue the pursuit of Jack Nicklaus's record.

There is a lot more competition out there than there used to be. Tiger will need another five majors to surpass Jack, but it's more than probable he will do it. He has age on his side and an undeniable drive to win. That passion has not been seen in any of the up and coming stars and definitely not apparent in those who were going head-to-head with Tiger prior to his marital ordeal and subsequent losing streak.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    I know you guys probably don't care, but I have to say I CAN"T STAND TIGER WOODS.
    I'm a Phil fan. It's kinda like the Sig vs Glock thing. By the way, I'm also a SIG fan!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I know you guys probably don't care, but I have to say I CAN"T STAND TIGER WOODS.
    I'm a Phil fan. It's kinda like the Sig vs Glock thing. By the way, I'm also a SIG fan!

If people thought about if others wanted to hear their opinion, we wouldn't have a message board!

Phil's wife is hot

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I'm still a Payne Stewart fan myself. You've got to respect a man who had a healthy respect for old school style.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Perhaps one day Tiger will learn to have respect for himself as well as the fans, especially the young fans that that idolize him. Until he learns to control himself, and his temper on the course, he will be an embarrassment to the game of golf. Talent is not the only criteria for being a top notch golfer. Respect for the game itself is as, if not more important.

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    I think he was bound to win another one sometime; I just wonder if he's got it in him to continue the pursuit of Jack Nicklaus's record.
    I think he does, he was making some of his magical shots on and around the greens this weekend.
    This may be what he needs I am sure C.B.S. would like nothing more than for him to be in contention in the Majors next year.
    I hope he gets on a roll like none before and crushes the tour like he has before.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Perhaps one day Tiger will learn to have respect for himself as well as the fans, especially the young fans that that idolize him. Until he learns to control himself, and his temper on the course, he will be an embarrassment to the game of golf. Talent is not the only criteria for being a top notch golfer. Respect for the game itself is as, if not more important.

I don't recall a time when Tiger has demonstrated an uncontrollable temper on the course. I've seen him become somewhat demonstrative after missing a shot, but that's something that is seen in competitive sports, especially at the professional level. When have you seen him act outside the normal and acceptable level of decorum?

Last edited:

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana

Keymaster I believe you have hit the nail on the head! He is an embarrasment to the game of golf. His father is probably rolling over in his grave, and he should be!
    Heres to you Tiger :noway:

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    Keymaster I believe you have hit the nail on the head! He is an embarrasment to the game of golf. His father is probably rolling over in his grave, and he should be!
    Heres to you Tiger :noway:

Hall of Fame
    More Major Championships than any human (a matter of time)
    More other records than you can shake a glock at.
    And a few charecter flaws, who shall cast the first stone.

Top Bottom