• JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    SPF....
    Up for sale is my Tikka T3 Lite in 308.
    This is a 6lb 3oz light weight rifle (without the scope) that has a guarantee of 1 MOA with 3 shots from Tikka.
    This rifle is VERY accurate and VERY fun to shoot, once I adjusted the adjustable trigger I was able to get around 1 MOA at 100 yards, with some groups touching while others were around 1 MOA. I never shot it enough to really find out how consistent I could be with the rifle, but getting 1 MOA with this rifle was not difficult at all.
    The bolt is insanely smooth!!!! As soon as you lift the bolt, you can tilt the rifle back and the bolt will slide to the rear.
    It does recoil more than a heavier rifle, but the stock pad does a great job at allowing me to shoot as much as I want without a sore/bruised shoulder.
    I love this thing, but since the furthest I can shoot it at the range is 200 yards, it tends to not be used since I have bought my M1a Scout.
    It has had approximately 125 rounds through the barrel with the barrel being cleaned after each trip to the range.
    It is in excellent shape and is a great rifle to go hunting with (due to the light weight), or just for shooting at the range.

What is included;
    Tikka T3 Lite rifle in 308 w/ 1 3rnd magazine
    Factory Scope rings
    factory sling mounts
    Box with takedown tools
    Redfield Revolution 4-12 x 40

I am asking $650 with the scope, $450 without the scope. FTF within an hour or so from the Bloomington/Nashville areas. Must see Indiana ID and LTCH (will not keep records, just verifying you are not a felon).

Trade interests include;
    1. 10mm handgun (glock 20sf or Gen4, Rock Island Armory tactical, S&W, etc)
    2. 9mm ammo
    3. Reloading equipment for 308, 9mm, and/or 10mm
    4. Mossberg 930 SPX
    5. Things similar to what has been mentioned above

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom