• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    Just bought a tikka t3 stainless and laminate...in 270 wsm ...anyone have any input on this rifle ...Meaning how do they shoot , is that a good caliber. The price was right so i bought it .....Hope to get some pictures on here soon THANKS

merkava1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Just bought a tikka t3 stainless and laminate...in 270 wsm ...anyone have any input on this rifle ...Meaning how do they shoot , is that a good caliber. The price was right so i bought it .....Hope to get some pictures on here soon THANKS
    Mine is Varmint .223 blue. I am sure nothing is wrong with a .270 assuming it is hefty enough. Mine is precise as could be and better than this shooter. You already know you've got the smoothest bolt action $700 can buy. Shot about 200 rounds, no hiccups on the cheapest Brown Bear ammo. If you reload, spent brass is easy to collect, just pull gently and she will lay it like an egg. Cleaning is a piece of cake, at least after shooting FMJ.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN

Buyers remorse? I mean, it is kind late to be asking the question. I would think you would be shooting it and reporting to all of us how it shoots...

I would think it is a good caliber or you wouldn't have bought it

I really do look forward to your range report.

A pic of a rifle is just a pic of a rifle. Performance is where it is at.

Top Bottom