Time article on Independence made me act like Big Red without any asterisks.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    I'm so tired of Race and Color always being an issue. Yes we can talk about 1776 without talking about it. A war was fought that lots of white people (and black) died that resulted in freedom for African Americans. I'm also sick of hearing about Reparations too. There are no slaves alive and I never owned any, so it's a non-issue. This problem is the DOE and how it pushes the revision of history that happens to benefit the Democrat party and their lust for power. The same party that was responsible for the suffering of African Americans and still is. Put education back in control of the states and quit revising everything for political gain.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    All I know is they talk about uniting the country then they make sure to print BS.

They do it all the TIME.

You can count on any holyday/holiday having an article that is to inform me of all the flawed characters involved. Pascha (Easter) is always one.

It seemed though they used to just attack religion.

Now they are stepping up and brazenly attacking our country.

I know we all have flaws, but let it rest on some days.

I remember 1976. I would hate to think what today's press would have printed if 2021 was our bicentennial.

sorry for ranting...stream of consciousness...but this crap pushed all the wrong buttons today.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Oh look, more pissing and whining because the world isn’t perfect yet the geniuses who can so masterfully point out what is so wrong have zero ability or desire to come up with a solution.

They only know how to cry. Petulant ****s.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's pretty funny when I hear SJW's cry about "a country founded by old white men" when the guys were in their 20's-40's at the oldest.

Top Bottom