• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Closed bolt hk snobs, for $4600 get a 45 ACP MAC 10 and some grease gun mags.:)

If I'm ever flush with cash (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA) - I like to think that I'd look into a MAC 10 and a few uppers.

I have another addition to my initial wish list: Threaded barrel for a M&P 9 FS. That's probably another $200 - or near enough.

Told my wife that I'd put together a "firearms wish list" the other day.

Her response: "oh yeah?"

that was it. *sigh* LOL

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    If I'm ever flush with cash (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA) - I like to think that I'd look into a MAC 10 and a few uppers.

I have another addition to my initial wish list: Threaded barrel for a M&P 9 FS. That's probably another $200 - or near enough.

Told my wife that I'd put together a "firearms wish list" the other day.

Her response: "oh yeah?"

that was it. *sigh* LOL

Well, at least you get a verbal response. All I get is an eye roll from my wife

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, at least you get a verbal response. All I get is an eye roll from my wife

I am so blessed with my wife. I tell here what I am doing and she smiles. She knows that in my buying/selling/trading/modifying there is a shopping trip for her in there somewhere.....:)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I am so blessed with my wife. I tell here what I am doing and she smiles. She knows that in my buying/selling/trading/modifying there is a shopping trip for her in there somewhere.....:)

I've been remodeling our kitchen for my wife so it'll make it easier to buy another firearm related item :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been remodeling our kitchen for my wife so it'll make it easier to buy another firearm related item :)

Happy wife..........:)

If I could truly have my wish it would be to get all of my guns back that my 1st "X" relieved me of. All were military (well, most of them) and I will never be able to replace them. They came to me through family and all were top shelf pieces. I get sad when I think of this......:(

KS588

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The government not succeeding with any anti gun policy's! Also, since we can no longer use lead from the U.S. that the administration does not tax lead and or ammo through the roof. Off the soap box now, that's all I want for this and future holidays.

I second this!

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I plan on asking my wife, parents, and other family for AR pistol parts. Spread it out over 5 different groups of people, I should be able to get it done.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A gun show is coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm going to try to find a K frame Smith reasonable priced. Maybe an M&P9c. If neither of those happen, I'll keep squirreling away money and maybe get a GP100. Or, a Beretta 92fs/M9 is always on the future list.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    The government not succeeding with any anti gun policy's! Also, since we can no longer use lead from the U.S. that the administration does not tax lead and or ammo through the roof. Off the soap box now, that's all I want for this and future holidays.

Gore in the 90's got the importation of lead from South America (i think) banned. Did i mention Mr. Green owns a coal mine?

djones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Greenfield
    I can only think of one gun at the moment. A Marlin 1895 Cowboy. :drool: I don't need it but I want it!

If only Henry would offer a 26 inch barrel. It would be mine!!!

You need to add an MVA 108 to your wish list. This will turn your cowboy into a 1000 yard "plinker"

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    1. Special target from Bobcat Steel
    2. Vortex HDII 4-27x56
    3. Small form factor 9mm pistol that fits my hand comfortably.
    4. Tavor, Tavor, Tavor.
    5. Trust to move my Class III items to.

Top Bottom