• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Juris gunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Sorry for the newbie question...but I just applied for my LTCH here in Indiana and was curious as to the wait time? I paid my state taxes and L1 fingerprint thing (sorry, I am from PA, have my PA CCW and we didn't require fingerprints so that is new to me...) and have to actually get fingerprinted on Monday. From there, I believe I have to pay the local tax and wait? Just curious as to how long of a wait i'm looking at...thanks in advance !!!

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Wait

With all the hype going on I would imagine everyone and their brother is getting them so it will probably be a while.

Sonney

iceman7668

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    My son and I did the L-1 electronic fingerprinting and submitted everything through the Laporte county sherriff on 2/1/13. We are still waiting.

Juris gunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Thanks for the info, guys. I'm in Marion county. I had to transfer over my driver's license to IN and am still in the process of doing that...(I passed the computer test for the auto license but CANNOT seem to pass the Motorcycle test which is pathetic since i have a Fat Boy sitting in my dad's garage back home), so it may be awhile before i get my LTCH. Damn Motorcycle computer test..LOL

lobowind

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    West of Indy
    My 76 year old father applied for his back in January and did the electronic fingerprinting. He is still waiting, but I love the fact that he thought it was important and applied for the license.

Juris gunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    I guess I will be waiting for awhile, lol. Will not having it bar me from purchasing a new handgun for my birthday (March 25)? I wanted to pick up a Glock 19 for my birthday and if I can't find one locally, will have to rely on Gunbroker...Just curious..Thanks

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I guess I will be waiting for awhile, lol. Will not having it bar me from purchasing a new handgun for my birthday (March 25)? I wanted to pick up a Glock 19 for my birthday and if I can't find one locally, will have to rely on Gunbroker...Just curious..Thanks

Absolutely not. No LTCH required to purchase a gun in the great, and still free, State of Indiana! Some private sellers to ask to see it though to confirm you are a proper person. As far as gun shops or Gunbroker, not necessary.

infinititech

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    They say 8 weeks from the time they cash the money orders. I filed mine in August and it and got it in november right before firearms season

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    That's crazy! My wife applied last year with the electronic fingerprinting and got hers in 5 days! Applied on a Monday and got it on Friday!!

Top Bottom