• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Same thing in California. About a month ago I was in Southern California and stopped at Wally World. I went to use the self check out to pay for a jacket and pair of pants. None of the checkouts had bags so I thought they were closed.

I asked the girl at the podium if they were open. She said yes.
    I siad I didn't see any bags so I thought they were closed. She said if you want a bag you have to pay $.10.
    I declined to purchase a bag.

After paying i just put my jacket on and walked out. Thought about putting the pants on too but it was a long day doing training for a customer and didn't have the energy to go to jail.

PSA: Plastic bags are already gone from California stores - The San Diego Union-Tribune
    Same as Austin, TX. Funny thing is as I was talking to the clerk about it, he mentioned if I went a block and a half away, those stores were not impacted because they were outside the city limits. :rolleyes:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Banning Yoga pants is fighting words amongst guys my age (20's). When will these evil people realize that Women just want to be free and according to the GF "quite comfy", this here is a "War on Women" issue if you ask me!!!!

Top Bottom