• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • michele3$

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2024
    Saint John
    I didn't coin the term, 'Fake news' but, I sure recognized it when I saw it. That was over 35 years ago. I can honestly say I have not watched any of the legacy tv channels, especially the news, in that long. I felt like I was being gaslighted and treated like a sheeple. PBS had an equally negative effect on me; done, no more!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I used to like their news, but grew tired of the constant stream of stories out of war-torn sh.thole countries. It was like Sally Struthers with a weird foreign accent and wailing refugee children in the background.

I always thought you could write a killer SNL skit around NPR trying to up their ratings by having Christiane Amanpour do a Super Bowl interview in a low-cut blouse.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

New NPR CEO Katherine Maher gave a Ted Talk during which she asserted that “truth” is a “distraction” which is “getting in the way of getting things done.”

You guys sure you want to end paying her salary with your taxes?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I tent to flip to NPR during WIBC commercial breaks while Im driving.

More and more I find myself flipping back quickly because annoying commercials are better than the leftist propaganda they push.
    This is why I have numerous podcasts downloaded at all times. I don’t have to listen to many commercials with the skip button handy. ;)

Top Bottom