• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yep, for just about anything in his wheelhouse I'd trust what he says. And he has quite a large wheelhouse. I'd like to meet the man someday. But that goes for quite a few on here. All previous comments apply to various members. CM on HVAC and 1911, Allen on 1911s and auto body repair, Phylo/BBI/Frank on LE, and a host of others on a wide variety of subjects. This forum and it's members is a cornucopia of knowledge.

Keep your eye out and watch the classy's. I've met all of those folks (Leadeye also,) either trading or INGO/shooting events of one sort or another.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Keep your eye out and watch the classy's. I've met all of those folks (Leadeye also,) either trading or INGO/shooting events of one sort or another.
    Haven't done much in the classy's. I think my intereactions on there I can count on one hand. Posted 2 for sale ads, sold one. Answered 2 for sale ads, bought one. For sale was a muzzle loader sold, answered was a guitar bought. The other for sale ad answered, I believe was one of the members I listed (far from an exhaustive list) we had a time and date set up for a meet, but they PMed me and asked if I was serious because they had another person who was interested. Since the meet was a week away and depended on advertised condition so not a sure sale, I told them if they could sell it before I could make it there go ahead. Just let me know, which they did. I have no doubts if I had a problem with them selling it before I could get there, they would have honored the deal and waited.

I have attended one or two NWI events, would love to attend more and farther away ones. Just a matter of time/cash/etc lining up right.

How much is ethanol free gas running up there?
    Current price by me for Country Mark premium (only ethanol free they sell I believe) is $3.85 per gallon. There are a couple other places but their prices are higher.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Yep, for just about anything in his wheelhouse I'd trust what he says. And he has quite a large wheelhouse. I'd like to meet the man someday. But that goes for quite a few on here. All previous comments apply to various members. CM on HVAC and 1911, Allen on 1911s and auto body repair, Phylo/BBI/Frank on LE, and a host of others on a wide variety of subjects. This forum and it's members is a cornucopia of knowledge.

He is one of my neighbors, although here in the GSF that term is a little different than in town or the burbs.;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Stations around me jumped from $2.99 to $3.25 today I noticed. I'm doing so little driving these days since I've been working from home I don't go through a lot of gas. I filled up on 12/31 to use up my expiring Kroger points from November and I've only driven about 20 miles since then.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    I do most of my shopping at Kroger. If I'm going to another store I'll see if Kroger has a gift card for them. I buy extras when they are 4X points. You won't earn points buying a Kroger gift card, don't know why, not here. I fill my truck and carry extra 5 gallon cans for all 35 gallons. In the past I have cashed in $1 off per gallon 3 times per month. My car hardly ever has a fuel nozzle in it.
    Regular unleaded at walmart 2 miles away is $2.79. Kroger fuel station is 8 miles away and at $2.89.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I do most of my shopping at Kroger. If I'm going to another store I'll see if Kroger has a gift card for them. I buy extras when they are 4X points. You won't earn points buying a Kroger gift card, don't know why, not here. I fill my truck and carry extra 5 gallon cans for all 35 gallons. In the past I have cashed in $1 off per gallon 3 times per month. My car hardly ever has a fuel nozzle in it.
    Regular unleaded at walmart 2 miles away is $2.79. Kroger fuel station is 8 miles away and at $2.89.
    Gas here is 3.24 as of yesterday evening??????

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Stations around me jumped from $2.99 to $3.25 today I noticed. I'm doing so little driving these days since I've been working from home I don't go through a lot of gas. I filled up on 12/31 to use up my expiring Kroger points from November and I've only driven about 20 miles since then.
    I'm driving 104.6 miles a day to work and back. This is killing me.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    Gas today at the walmart super center was $2.71. A half mile away is Kroger @ $2.76, Can't pay at the pump so I don't go there. walmart neighborhood market is another 2 miles @ $2.73.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I'll be making a Kroger run in the morning.
    Just me, but since Kroger announced their plan to not only charge their unvaccinated employees a $50/month surcharge, plus, do away with their paid time off if sick with Covid-19, I will not spend another Nickle there.

Top Bottom