• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    I am going to start off by saying sorry for the rambleing and the negativity, but for me its a lot easier to type on a computer at this point than to talk to friends face to face and try to keep any type of composer.

LIFE SUCKS
    I sit here in a hospital room for the 32nd day watching my wife fight for her life against a monster called cancer. Its kind of hard now to picture us just 33 days ago at home enjoying the day and all the while my loving wife, behind my back planning a surprise b-day party for me. Then 1 day later, the actual day the party was to take place, winding up in the hospital for a bellyache which would be the begining of what would be the worst nightmare imaginable.
    So there lies my wife, all her hair gone, recieving 3 different medications being injected through 4 different IV lines, on oxygen, struggleing for every breath she takes and still has the mental fortitude to look at me, smile and wink and say "I love you". This woman is my rock! I can honestly say, she has made me the person i am today. She has taught me how to live, she has taught me the true meaning of love.

We have some pretty incredible friends that have been here from day one and have given my wife and I incredible strength to fight this monster. I stay strong around her and tell her to be strong too. I may sneek off to a quiet room or go for a short drive and "have a moment", but i always try to stay strong for her.

Again sorry for all the mushy bableing, but i just needed to "unload" a little where composer doesnt matter.

I dont know what tomorrow will bring, but i do know that everything is in gods hands and my wife WILL win this war.

P.S. I love you Tammy

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Man my thoughts are with you and your wife! I dont ever think life really sucks. I think bad **** just happens to make us remember how great it can be when we take it for granted. you being strong for your wife and her being strong for you now is the greatest form of love there is. That kind of love will live on forever no matter what tries to come in its path and stop it. You hang in there. There will be lots of people here that will be praying and thinkin of you both! dont forget to cry. it really does help and its ok. Be strong everyday and live life to its fullest. We all need to Honor our loved ones and friends with the way we live life to its fullest because of the love they put in our hearts.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    That brought a tear to my eye. My prayers are with you and your wife. Keep your chin up and stay strong.:)

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    That's rough, I know there is nothing I could say to make you feel better.
    Hang in there for Her sake. I'll be thinking about both of you.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Prayers sent. Even when the outlook looks bleak, try and remember that miracles really do happen each and everyday.

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    I'll be thinking of you now and in my prayers every evening. if you don't mind, keep us all updated. I don't know you personally, but we're all part of the body of Christ together. Don't be afraid to lean on your friends and family, and know that it's allright to be pissed off at God. He can handle it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have a shortage of words and a surplus of tears right now.

Please go give Tammy a kiss on her forehead for me and tell her Benny and his family will be praying for her.

I would also tell you and her to stay strong, but it looks like you guys have a good grip on that.:yesway:

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I'm not tired at all but I'm leaving to go lay down next to my wife now. Prayers are on the way. God bless you, your wife, your marriage, and all the friends and family that have been there for you in the difficult time.

Top Bottom