• ...and so much more!
  • DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I have the following for sale or trade:
    Double Alpha Competition Belt Size 50” I have both the inner belt and the outer belt but the Velcro keeper is missing. New $55.00 My price $40.00 Sold to Riverman67

DSC01232.jpg

Safariland Competition Basketweave Type Belt Size not shown on the belt. I have measured it and it is between 51” and 55” depending on which holes you measure. This is an older belt. My price $20.00. I have another belt (outer only) I will include with this one.

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

Harbor Freight Gun Cleaning Kit. Won at the Indiana State match a few Years ago. Never Opened. $20.00 SPF to Doty

DSC01237.jpg

Older Model Pact Mark IV Timer/Chronograph includes skyscreens for chrono. Newer Models sell for $199.99 + $69.00 online. My price $160.00 I will also include 2 extra measuring units (not shown in the pictures) so if you shoot the screens by mistake you aren’t waiting to buy now ones and have them arrive.

DSC01244.jpg

2 Comp-Tac Inside the waist band C.T.A.C holsters. Both are for 1911 style firearms. One for full size government model and the other a slide type that allows the muzzle to go past the bottom of the slide. New these are $80.00 each. My price $60.00 each (Guns in pictures are NOT included)

DSC01235.jpg

1 Dropped & Offset Holster for 1911 style firearms. Not sure of manufacturer but I think it is Blade-Tech. My price $50.00.

DSC01240.jpg

DSC01239.jpg

1 Blade-Tech Paddle Holster for 1911 style firearms. And 1 double magazine pouch for single stack magazines (Also Blade-Tech) The holster has the older style paddle not the one shown on their website. Price for the holster $55.00 and the mag pouch $20.00. Buy both at the same time for $70.00

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

I also have a L A Police Gear Bailout Bag In OD Green for $15.00. SPF to Doty

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01246.jpg

Trade interests 9mm Winchester or Federal115 grain ball type ammo and 45 cal Federal Hydra-Shoks 230 grain. I live in Martinsville but work in Indy. With enough notice I can meet on any side of Indy. On the chrono I will give a 5 day window for return to check it out as long as it comes back in the same condition it leaves. If you want me to ship I will but that will be additional for the actual shipping costs.

Thanks for looking

Doug

Last edited:
    Top Bottom