• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    What do you think of them? I just got done installing one in my AR, First time I have ever changed out a trigger, it was pretty simple, took about 15-20 min. The stock trigger was just to stiff for me, I didnt like it, This one has a 3 lb pull, Feels much better than the stock one, I will take it to the range tomorrow and see how I like it for sure, I am sure there are better ones, but I have heard nothing but good things about them, hope I didnt go wrong.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have never used a Timney in an AR, but I have used at least a dozen Timney triggers in bolt actions. They have always been very good, long lasting and consistent triggers. At least in bolt actions, they were also very reasonably priced. Glad to hear that it went well for you.

jrclaxon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Marion
    I have three in bolt action rifles, they are great for the price. One caution though, if you ever need that A/R for a tactical purpose be extra careful with that lighter trigger pull, fear and adrenaline make for a light trigger.

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I also just put one in my AR. Amazing difference. You did good. I am thinking about getting one for my Ruger M77 bolt rifle now too, based on other posters recommendations. And those are about 1/2 the price. Sweet!

Top Bottom