• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm not even there yet in this thing is expense. I just got a ticket the officer told me the limit was 50 miles per hour I bit my tongue and didn't tell him I didn't plan on being out that long. it was good restraint for me I usually default to humor in stressful situations but I still got a ticket

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    I went this morning. It was busy most of the time I was there. I wasn't looking for anything in particular but I did pick up a Troy rear BUIS (NIB) for a reasonable price. There was ammo but it was, mostly, high. A dealer from Tipton had quite a few Colt 1911s if you are looking for them.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    They had a few deals and plenty of over priced stuff too. Good way to kill an hour

This summarized my experience quite well. Don't drive across the state to this and don't expect it to take all day to see everything. Adjust your expectations and for a $5 entree fee it is a good time.

Scout103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Went this afternoon and found a regularly priced glock mag. Also saw an 100 pack of 9mm for $70...needless to say I didn't buy that! Plenty of overpriced ammo, but handgun prices seem back to normal.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Hadn't been to this show in 4 - 5 years and I had a great time. Got to meet fellow INGO'ers tallend, Duce, stubz, jmarriott, hiram, and I hope I didn't leave anyone out. :ingo:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Great show for me----found some neat toys-----".204 Ruger Upper"=range time tomorrow..

Great to meet new(to me) INGO members-"other Dave"etc.-----knew some of the other members.......

if the proposed UBC makes it to law--------the great gun shows as we now know them will be a thing of the past...

It will be another freedom lost

tallend

"Never trust a dog to guard your food---or the Government to guard your freedom/liberty"

Nick040905

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2012
    Does anyone know who the dealer was that was selling the Tristar pistol. I think it was a T-120?? There was a young kid and an older guy at the table.. Im trying to get in touch with them.

Top Bottom