$35 each

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Oooo finally it hits on a weekend I get paid :D

I'll try to make it, but family dinner this weekend, and hunting. Plus my sister is in from Seattle. But I'll still try!!

rtfisher1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Anderson
    is the Tipton show mostly older collectible stuff? seems like the last time I went several years ago there wasn't alot of newer stuff, pistols, etc....

Todd

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    is the Tipton show mostly older collectible stuff? seems like the last time I went several years ago there wasn't alot of newer stuff, pistols, etc....

Todd

Yeah it mostly is collectibles. But I have found some good deals in the past. I'm close enough its worth the drive for me if I've got the time.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have gone to that show many times and left with a lot less money and many more toys. I have also gone there, and walked around several times and seen nothing that interested me.

You never know what you will find, so I will have to go again! :D

nrar15

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Attica
    I'll go it's one of those shows that If I can't find something to buy I can almost allways sell something.
    Bob

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Tipton's not too far for me and for five bucks on a Saturday afternoon, it's something to do. :dunno:

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    There use to be a second building out back as big as the front building. Did they stop using it?

There is an additional room in the main building now. They would probably only use the back building if an unusually large number of vendors signed up.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    :yesway: I have set up at that tipton show the past two. I can say that the back room was full of dealers also. I like newer stuff. Lots of new guns and old along with knives. Ill be there this week end assisting a ffl guy from frankton.See ya there !

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I really like the Tipton show. Always see stuff there that I don't see at the Indy 1500. Plan on being there early Saturday morning. It's a lot better than the Kokomo show.

nrar15

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Attica
    I'm going taking two Savages 308 and 30-06 and maybe an IR laser or two and some Ithica parts would take more trading stuff but the truck is still in the shop. May be looking for an 45xd or what ever catches my eye. Good way to spend a day.
    Bob

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    I just got back from this show and I thought it was decent. It had a good mix of militaria and modern guns. I thought that much of the items that I was interested in were fairly high. Ammo prices seemed better than usual. I think that many were professional reloads. Overall a good way to spend a saturday. Watch out for speed traps on US 31 north!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just got back from this show and I thought it was decent. It had a good mix of militaria and modern guns. I thought that much of the items that I was interested in were fairly high. Ammo prices seemed better than usual. I think that many were professional reloads. Overall a good way to spend a saturday. Watch out for speed traps on US 31 north!

Were you at the same show I was? Seemed like most of the tables were selling nothing but knives. Prices were mostly decent on stuff, too high one others. For example, there was a Mosin being sold as an original sniper, but it was obviously a CAI cut-job with a knock-off scope and he wanted about $300 more than it was worth.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    The show was moderately busy but all I bought were two Mini14 mags (NOS 40 rd. Precision Mag and a 30rd. Federal Ordnance) but I did sell my Marlin 17 HMR bolt gun in the first hour. :rockwoot: Now, if I can sell my Savage Striker today, I will consider this show a success ! :D
    I will be there today selling Elwood Conservation Club memberships and drawing tickets.

Top Bottom