1200 South Main Street
    (SR 19, south side of Tipton)
    Hours:
    Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday 9:00am - 3:00pm
    Admission:
    General: $5.00
    Children under 12: Free with Adult
    The Tipton Gun & Knife Show will be held on Oct 4th - 5th, 2014 in Tipton, Indiana. This Tipton gun show will be held at the Tipton County Fairgrounds and hosted by Tipton Gun Shows LLC of Indiana. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

For more information about the Tipton Gun & Knife Show contact Tipton Gun Shows LLC. All inquiries should be made directly to the Tipton gun show promoter. Including vendors and dealers looking for tables at the gun show.

Tipton Gun Shows LLC
    Pat Comer
    Phone: (765) 675-6886
    Email: comersguns@yahoo.com

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Where is "Other Dave"?
    I will be there---it is a 2 room show------always been a good show for me.
    A sad note----
    ANOTHER long time gun dealer-Harold"Mac"McDonald passed recently-------------rest in peace friend,you will be missed
    tallend

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Dave
    My daughter will be helping me this weekend-------------some time ago she was at all the shows with me--then she grew up--went to college---got married;all that stuff they grow up and do..
    I will have lots of pistol brass,380,9mm,45 ACP,45Colt-some 223 brass-------some factory 7.62X54R ammo

There was a guy at Strawtown flea mkt selling ammo cans(looked new)10.00 ea.choice of 30cal-50cal,and 37mm

see ya there

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Well--I got the first bunch of "STUFF" on the tables-------long guns there in the AM

Also have a MEC .410 loader(like new),with several loaded 410s

Several scopes-----------------several Contender ,and Encore barrels-----How about a "50 cal.Smokeless ML barrel" for an Encore.......

brass--ammo---yes, some "target grade .22s"

see ya there
    tallend

P.S. Did you know that Burris,and Leupold both have a no questions warrantee--even if you are not the original buyer??

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I had a great time (first timer in Tipton). We got there about 10AM, walked the show. I tried to buy a minty Ruger Service Six off a "man of leisure" (ROF) in the break room, but no price could be arranged.

I only pulled the trigger on one deal there. Got a NRA-Good/Very Good Smith M19 4". Looked like a cop's gun or a carry gun--little shooting but nicks from car door banging and muzzle blue wear.

I detail stripped it just now and cleaned it. Put new dark green stocks on it. Looks very handsome.

We then dropped down 19 to Noblesville to eat lunch at Rosie's. What a fantastic place. Recommended.

Great show, great friends, great food.

EDIT: here's the lastest gun show deal. I cleaned it up and put new stocks on it last night.

20141004_192515_zps60358674.jpg

Last edited:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Slow,but steady show for me.
    Sold a "Sgt.Alvin York Rifle",made a collector happy--made my wallet happy

looking forward to fall turkey hunt-and some serious Pheasant hunting in November
    See Ya'll at the next Tipton show

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    The wife and I took the 3 kids to the show this morning around 11am. I was the one 'just looking' but my wife really wants a Ruger 10/22 Takedown now that she handled one. Since my dad moved and I have no place to shoot, I joined Elwood CC while there. The table had a great bunch of guys. Everyone at the show was very nice to my kids, especially my oldest daughter, and many dealers were fascinated by my wife's baby wrap with my sleeping youngest daughter in it.

There were some very nice and some serious beatup surplus rifles scattered about but I noticed a lack of AKs. :(

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    This is usually one of my favorite shows but I couldn't make it. The Louisville show was this weekend also and made the trek down there yesterday. I should have went to Tipton instead!

I had planned to go today but spent the day fixing a brake issue. I've had pretty good luck at Tipton in the past.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    This was my first time to the Tipton show. My family went up there Sunday around 11. Really didn't know what to expect and it turned out to be a good show. The people were great. I got a few awesome deals. Entry fee of $5 and children under 12 free was nice.

This will be a yearly stop for me.

Top Bottom