• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smith& W

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Indpls.
    I was able to pick up a couple guns today. The first was a Ruger super Blackhawk in .357 Maximum. I don`t see many of them anymore. The second was a real deal from a fellow strolling the aisles like me. A Kimber ultra carry II. Also sold a couple long guns and bought some S&W grips. Overall just what I hope for at a gun show.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I have the dates for next years Tipton Shows---------I think the Muncie dealer is the one "overdating"

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    My son and I attended Saturday. There were more people attending than I have ever seen at any local gun show! Lot of decent vendors but the "back" room did seem to have a few less tables than normal. I agree with the statement that there should be more effort in scheduling so there are less duplicate shows on the same date as there were three shows (Lebanon, Lafayette and Tipton) scheduled on the same date. Not sure who is at fault, doubt it is Pat (Tipton sponsor). Son and I did buy a few old sizing dies and reloading tools for a very low price. Had a great breakfast and lunch, as I have said before the Tipton show has the best food of any gun show I have ever attended.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I was able to pick up a couple guns today. The first was a Ruger super Blackhawk in .357 Maximum. I don`t see many of them anymore. The second was a real deal from a fellow strolling the aisles like me. A Kimber ultra carry II. Also sold a couple long guns and bought some S&W grips. Overall just what I hope for at a gun show.
    Very nice looking Kimber there. The $700 Sig Sauer Fastback Carry had me drooling. Successfully resisted.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I have the dates for next years Tipton Shows---------I think the Muncie dealer is the one "overdating"
    Are you referring to the Muncie 'promoter'? The Muncie dates were released well before Tipton dates. Kokomo dates were released before Tipton as well. Pat is intentionally booking Tipton over other nearby shows. I don't know why anyone would do that. It splits customers and dealers, it hurts EVERYONE including the promoters. A promoter that only does 4 shows a year also has a lot more flexibility on dates than a promoter that does 50 shows per year. It would be easy for Pat to book Tipton on a date when other shows aren't so close, that's why it's obvious that it's intentional.

Top Bottom