• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    My knives will be at the Kokomo show and never again at the Tipton show. I am not fond of either of the promoters for different reasons but there is more money for us to be made at the Kokomo show.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    A bit disappointing this time around. I went to both Tipton and Kokomo shows today and didn't see a lot of what I was looking for.

I took two guns with me today, and neither sold. That is the first time I failed to sell what I took to a show.

I didn't see much of anything being sold at either show.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spasmo and I went by the Tipton show today. Saw lots of used handguns being sold at prices higher than new. I saw a brand new XDm that was covered in mud and dirt being sold by a dealer (not a private seller). I saw several Mosin Nagant M91/30's going for >$200, which is almost three times what they were actually worth.

Buckshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Tipton, County
    Went to the Tipton Show today and got a GREAT deal for ZX guns from Goshen. Super guys to buy from... 10/22 TD $298.53 out the door.. They were in the back room had 10+ tables and the guns were stacked.. XD's $469 new in the box..

mainbreak

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Elwood
    I went to Tipton and Kokomo. Picked up a new XDM 45 compact decent price from ZX guns. I will go again, kinda nice not walking all over people at the 1500 even though the selection was slim. :twocents:

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    Went to both shows today, the Tipton show was by far the better show and it just gains momentum as CIG continues to alienate vendors. That TD 10/22 for $289 was/is a rockin deal as was the m1a for $1369 OTD with ZX Guns in the back room Tipton.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    ZX guns will make that show. I am glad they were there. They are great people to do business with for sure. Tipton is lucky to have them there.:D

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Spasmo and I went by the Tipton show today. Saw lots of used handguns being sold at prices higher than new. I saw a brand new XDm that was covered in mud and dirt being sold by a dealer (not a private seller). I saw several Mosin Nagant M91/30's going for >$200, which is almost three times what they were actually worth.

I saw that pistol Sat when I took my son. I stifled my laughter when I saw it, though my 12 year old son wasnt so polite. He very loudly asked me if that was the same type of gun another vendor was selling NEW for $50 less on the other side of the room. I am just glad that I wasnt interested in trying to buy anything off his table that day, lol!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I want to know why a pistol being sold as brand new was covered in mud. Also, it never occurred to him to attempt to clean it off before trying to sell it?

jgarst

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    Tipton
    I seen that and kinda laughed. I wonder what goes threw people's heads sometimes. I thought the prices were really high at A lot of tables and was unable to find anything I was looking for...well I did but when a gun is a hundred dollars over priced I'm not buying it convenient or not. After I left the tipton show I decided not to even venture up to the kokomo one.

Top Bottom