• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I preferred the old Bill Goodman Indy shows.
    Been unimpressed with everything since.

What somebody will have? Don't go and you won't know.

Anymore am content to not know LOL

Even doing the old gun shop loop.............sucks, ever since Lengel's closed.

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Lots of nice Smiths and Colts. Even a couple tables of AR Retro stuff. (pricey). The guy even had a 1964 SP 1 (wow $4000ish serial in the 017xx range) Nice correct rifle though.

I think it's Jacks? guns had two tables of beater pistols. $99 each on one table and $199 each on the other table. One of the 199s was a double stack .380 Makarov with adjustable sights. You wouldn't show them off to your friends, but they would make excellent stash guns for around the house.

The bake sale fundraiser folks are there too. I can heartily endorse the carrot cake.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    Mrs. dekeshooter and I went Saturday morning. As always it was worth the drive. I traded an older S&W revolver and a little $ for a pair of depression era .22 rifles. A Remington Model 34 with a Lyman peep sight made in 1935 and a Winchester Model 74 made in 1941. Took them home and cleaned them throughly. Later in the afternoon made a quick range trip and ran 50 rounds through each with no problem.

Mrs. dekeshooter didn't have any luck selling her 686+ revolver but she did have several lookers. Rather than walking the show, she will get a coffee and sit at a table and read a book with whatever she is trying to sell sitting on the table next to her. She has had some luck selling guns at this show like this before.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Went Saturday with a pal. We decided we aren't the target audience for this show.

When I finally decide to drop the cash on an old colt 1911, I'll go back but until then Ill stick with the 1500

Billythekid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I went to Tipton Gun show today. Got there a little after 1:00 and some of the vendors were closed. A couple vendors I talked to didn't sell anything. I bought a beretta 950b. This vendor I bought it from had only sold one other gun this weekend. If they had what you wanted, they were willing to negotiate.

Top Bottom