• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    For the last couple of hours I've been reading news online and watching news on cable and I'm so sick and tired of hearing the race card being thrown out for everything. Acorn vidoes....must be racist. Joe Wilson says, you lie, gotta be a racist. Republicans don't like current healthcare proposals...they're all racists. People participating in the 9/12 march....you guessed it, they're racists! Hell at this point it might be easier to list the things that don't make a person racist according to the left.

Seems like this is the new battle plan for the folks on the extreme left. When confronted with facts and logical thought they turn to bringing up race. It's unbelievable to me that just because you disagree with the President, that happens to be black, you therefore must be a racist! Hell, he seems like a nice enough guy and a good example of what you can do if you work hard, but I didn't vote for him because I disagree with his policies. It's a sad day when you cannot have an opinion that differs from the President without being called a racist.

Ah come on....Now Jimmy Carter is on the news throwing the race card. I'm shutting off the TV! :dunno:

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    thats their defense of last resort. you know things are going from bad to worse for the left when that's the best they have. Losing it's effect too, everybody is starting to know that these claims are baseless. Oh, except for the LameStreamMedia.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    This was my fear that when things did not go the presidents way that sooner or later race was going to be invoked. I sure hope the trend does not get worse.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    I once had a black lady call me a "cracker". I did not get offended by it, I did not then go to sue her and her parents (they did give her life, afterall, and therefore bear responsibility for not teaching her about tolerance and racial harmony - like they teach the kids in school), nor did I go on national television and whine and complain about how words hurt, how they can cut like a knife, and how offended I was; nor did I demand some sort of elaborate public apology, in a pathetic attempt to make her feel shame in some way for her choice of wording......

I simply responded to her (in my best immitation of ghetto-speak): "Straight up Saltine, Bit@h!"

Bottom line...... we all bleed the same red blood. Some of us just have better tans than the rest of us. And if any of us are to make it out of the coming Shiite-storm, we need to get a little color blind. I have no issues with anyone of any color - until they try to hurt the ones I love, or steal what is rightfully mine. Then - regardless of creed, color, sex, preference, etc.; I will take your sorry arse out without a second thought about it!:ar15::rockwoot::patriot:

PhantomJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    For the last couple of hours I've been reading news online and watching news on cable and I'm so sick and tired of hearing the race card being thrown out for everything. Acorn vidoes....must be racist. Joe Wilson says, you lie, gotta be a racist. Republicans don't like current healthcare proposals...they're all racists. People participating in the 9/12 march....you guessed it, they're racists! Hell at this point it might be easier to list the things that don't make a person racist according to the left.

Seems like this is the new battle plan for the folks on the extreme left. When confronted with facts and logical thought they turn to bringing up race. It's unbelievable to me that just because you disagree with the President, that happens to be black, you therefore must be a racist! Hell, he seems like a nice enough guy and a good example of what you can do if you work hard, but I didn't vote for him because I disagree with his policies. It's a sad day when you cannot have an opinion that differs from the President without being called a racist.

Ah come on....Now Jimmy Carter is on the news throwing the race card. I'm shutting off the TV! :dunno:

I found the list: Praise the glorious leader chairman MaoBama as he truely deserves, call everyone with conservative views racist.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Oreo.jpg

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I liked John Rich's comment on Hannity.Something to the effect of" Nothing Jimmy Carter said is important, Not even when he was Prez."

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    The race card is typically deployed by those devoid of logic, and common sense.

Just my nickle's worth.....

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    JMO, It seems like people will play the race card when they can't deal with the truth. By accusing someone and making them defend against racism diverts attention away from the real issues and problems.

:ingo:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    One possible future I wouldn't necessarily be completely sad to see...

Official: "Question #18: Have you ever invoked the Race Card®?"
    Citizen: "Yes. When Obama was president, I assumed that anyone in disagreement with his policies was a racist cracker."
    Official: "Thank you. That concludes the questions. Please step to your left, into the Soylent Green processing queue."
    Official: "Next!"

Racists are worthless human beings...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Bottom line...... we all bleed the same red blood. Some of us just have better tans than the rest of us. And if any of us are to make it out of the coming Shiite-storm, we need to get a little color blind. I have no issues with anyone of any color - until they try to hurt the ones I love, or steal what is rightfully mine. Then - regardless of creed, color, sex, preference, etc.; I will take your sorry arse out without a second thought about it!:ar15::rockwoot::patriot:[/quote]

I couldn't agree more with your statement!:yesway:

Top Bottom