• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Found an 8 pound jug today. I don't have the extra money for, sucks. It's at Just Hunt in Wabash for anyone that's looking, $189 if I'm not mistaken.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Found an 8 pound jug today. I don't have the extra money for, sucks. It's at Just Hunt in Wabash for anyone that's looking, $189 if I'm not mistaken.
    Worse than that, I am 86 miles and 1.75 hours away in Indy. Just Hunt open Sunday 12-5. 260-563-7777 for anyone who can get there.
    Good luck.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I saw that jug today too, but didn't think I needed that much pistol powder. I thought the price was good though considering you can't find powder easily.

You always need that much pistol powder. 56,000 grains of pistol powder is going to be somewhere around 7-13k rounds depending on your caliber and load. If you think about it, most of us will shoot that in the course of just a few years, if not shorter.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Well when you put it like that I should have snatched it up. However I was on my road bike at the time so it may have been rough carrying an 8lb jug of powder home. I did manage to pick up a pound of Varget so it wasn't a complete loss.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I found an 8lb jug of Titegroup at Granger gun in Mishawaka a couple months ago for $158.
    Yep, I bought it... :yesway:

He has some pretty good prices on powder, when he has it.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Surprised it was still there...glad you were able to use it. Going to hit a couple shops tonight looking for some IMR-4227...

Last time I was in Bass and Bucks he only had 1lb of 4320. Have you tried McDonald's in Marion? Last time I was there he had quite a bit of powder, but I don't recall exactly what he had. Inlaws and Outlaws had some powder also.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Last time I was in Bass and Bucks he only had 1lb of 4320. Have you tried McDonald's in Marion? Last time I was there he had quite a bit of powder, but I don't recall exactly what he had. Inlaws and Outlaws had some powder also.

I will be heading to Inlaws and Outlaws, the McDonald's right after work. Hoping to find something for the .357...

Top Bottom