• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    Just thought Id put this out to you good folks.
    A new shop, Titus Firearms , LLC opened in Elkhart.
    You won't find a more friendly helpful group of newcomers in the Firearms business.
    They are truly eager to earn your business.
    I got a really sweet deal on a Kahr PM9.
    Check them out, they will be offering tactical training too.
    Michael Titus is the owner. Get a Tee shirt, they are a scream.
    Titus Firearms, LLC
    29423Phillips St
    Elkhart, IN 46514
    (574) 226-0630
    :ar15:

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    i'm literally about a mile and a half from this place, but the open hours are nearly totally keeping me from getting there, what kind of stuff do they keep in stock? reloading? parts? holsters? etc????

jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    All I know is Michael is just starting out.
    He is into the tactical weapons especially rifles. He has a fair assortment of pistols and handguns, limited ammunition etc.
    His focus is going to be on tactical training.
    I suggest you call or e-mail them for your interests.
    Hope this helps.

Chow40cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Olympia
    I stopped in there on leave a couple weeks ago. Mike was EXTREMELY friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. He's got a military and contract background, extensive training, but is sadly a fan of the standard issued Beretta...:dunno:

Anyhow, i will certainly be returning next time Uncle Sam gives me the time, and will be a repeat customer in the future.

Titus Firearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Thanks for the business...

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the people that have helped us by getting started. We are continuing to expand our inventory and will keep growing in the area. If you cannot make it in, give us a shout and we would be happy to see what we can do. We are looking at expanding the hours, but it will be several months before this can happen. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

wrenchead88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    ill bring this thread back up, i just stopped in today and was very excited to find myself another friendly helpful local gunshop! cant wait to do future business with Titus!

Voodoo574

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    South Bend/ Mishawaka
    Just stopped by today to put a new toy on layaway. I live literaly right around the corner from Midwest but I am more than willing to make the drive to Titus. Why? Attitude, Attitute, Attitude!! Mike is the nicest guy in the world. Very knowledgeable and willing to share it. Like being treated like a person not just a payment. Thanks again Mike. Hope you have a profitable future.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I just wanna say that I stopped and talked to these guys at the South Bend gun show and they are all great. Very friendly, helpful, and know their business well. Looking forward to getting some stuff for my next AR build from them.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I agree Titus Firearms is very helpful and friendly. I was at the gun show with my lil sister and she purchased her first handgun from them. They made it a smooth and enjoyable experience. Thank you!!

Midwest is far closer to my location, but we have had nothing but poor service and attitudes there.
    I will be willing to make the drive to visit the Titus location.

Looking forward to the website!! Watching the countdown!
    :ingo:

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    Since I work in Elkhart, when I heard about Titus I had to go see. I talked with Mike and checked out the store, It's small but not shoddy. Mike know his stuff and wants your experience there to be memorable. Beats the heck out of the big Inc. stores around here. i'm looking at holsters now and will get mine at Titus.

Waynetucky10

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just stopped by there for the first time a couple days ago.Shot the breeze with Mike for quite awhile and he even showed me some shooting stances.Great guy to talk with and am looking forward to going back.

Lakeman62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Syracuse area
    These guy's are great folks, I purchased a Rock River from them and they were very fair and earned my business. I highly recommend that if you can give them an opportunity.

Top Bottom