• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Hey Folks,
    I've shot IDPA for awhile now and am starting a new course on a range closer to me. What i would like to know from any/all of you is, if ya got the time, do you have any favorite youtubes that could help someone to get started shooting IDPA that I can send out? I have seen a few but I was wondering if any of you have seen what you thought would be the best ones that I can send out to buddies, and others, who might be interested shooting IDPA, or maybe don't even know about it. I am interested in videos that shows what equiptment a person needs to shoot as well as well as what the basics are and what we actually do.
    I know I could probably write a long drawn out letter and send it to them but letters can be boring (as you can probably tell by mine :rolleyes:) and to actually SEE the information is, in my opinion far better. Can ya help me out here?
    So if ya know of one or two, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post it here. Maybe others could use them as well for getting friends of theirs into pistol shooting sports, i.e. IDPA.
    Thanx abunch for your time!
    Chaz

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Good stuff!! Hadn't seen that one. That will be a great one for guys thinking about wheel guns!
    Thanx
    Chaz

Top Bottom