• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    So, if one happened to need to sell a rifle, accessories, and about 3k .223 for today's market price instead of yesterday's, it is somehow wrong?

Really... Who are you people to judge what a gouge is, and what is considered an 'honorable' price, or whatever?

Gator762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Well Chizzle my brother has sold me and gave me guns in the past and when its time

I get board with it he expects me to give it back or sale him for what he gave for it. Told him no more gifts. This goes for guns that has belong to our grandfather and is told to stay in the family.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It's simple supply and demand. It's not price gouging IMO. If you have a classic car, you'd never sell it for what you paid when you bought it if you could get what's its "worth". A lot of people crying because the prices have gone up.

It's sad overall, because I like buying more than selling and like to see prices reasonable, but its a free market. :twocents:

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I feel like there's a fine line between profit and ridiculous. At today's prices it's tipped so far out of whack that the fine line is gone.

As far as i'm concerned, people can keep their over priced hardware till the market comes back to reality. If it don't, I have what I am comfortable with to continue this hobby.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A fool and his money are soon departed. When customers would complain about prices, my old boss would just tell me later that you should never feel bad selling something for an amount people are willing to pay.

Top Bottom