To The Libs Who Desperately Wanted This to be an American, White Male....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Dude, you don't get much more white than someone who hails from the Caucasus region.

A bit of education is needed here.

The "Caucasus" region of which you speak is in no way comprised of pure "Caucasians." Quite the contrary. To suggest that those from the area are somehow pure "white" is a misunderstanding.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Their "whiteness" is not the driving factor in their homocidal actions. Religious ideology and jihadism fueled their murderous rage. They fit perfectly into the jihad stereotype. The older brother just outside the median age with the younger dead in the middle. The fact they aren't Middle Eastern is irrelevant. They hailed from a very problematic area of Russia that has produced some of the very worst terrorists the world has ever seen. America needs to wake up and follow the Israeli profiling model. It works for a reason. Furthermore we need to start restricting persons from certain areas/countries form entering the good old USA!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Their "whiteness" is not the driving factor in their homocidal actions. Religious ideology and jihadism fueled their murderous rage. They fit perfectly into the jihad stereotype. The older brother just outside the median age with the younger dead in the middle. The fact they aren't Middle Eastern is irrelevant. They hailed from a very problematic area of Russia that has produced some of the very worst terrorists the world has ever seen. America needs to wake up and follow the Israeli profiling model. It works for a reason. Furthermore we need to start restricting persons from certain areas/countries form entering the good old USA!

But damnit, it's not FAIR!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Exactly. There were alot of anti gun people hoping that it was related somehow to the 2A issue and they were trying to tie it into that from the get go.

Oh, but you just watch. As far as we know they were "armed" and dangerous, in a State with pretty restrictive laws. I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't fire up the war drums for "straw purchase, background checks, etc."

Look how easily these guys got guns!!!

Sharpie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    These 2 terrorists are Caucasians from eastern Europe. Not that I see what race has to do with it. It boils down to ideology, not skin color. Why would anyone want them to have been American white males, which technically, they are. (Both are citizens, right?)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    These 2 terrorists are Caucasians from eastern Europe. Not that I see what race has to do with it. It boils down to ideology, not skin color. Why would anyone want them to have been American white males, which technically, they are. (Both are citizens, right?)

So they can blame every freedom loving gun nut in this country. All the talking heads from the left were almost begging for it to be a white man

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Exactly. There were alot of anti gun people hoping that it was related somehow to the 2A issue and they were trying to tie it into that from the get go.
    Yup...
    MSNBS's O’Donnell said it was the NRA's fault that it was taking so long to track down the Boston bombers.
    Sen. Lautenberg wants to tighten controls on black powder and "dangerous" smokeless powders.
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/04/robert-farago/sen-lautenberg-to-reintroduce-explosive-materials-background-check-act/

stretch71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Chandler
    Citizens ??

Oath of Allegiance
    I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and

abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or

sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;

that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United

States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear

true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the

United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant

service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law;

and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or

purpose of evasion, so help me God.

If in fact, they spoke these words then they deserve far worse than they got.

The shade of their skin is not relevent.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Nope......
    The younger brother was naturalized on 9/11/12 (Ironic) after seeking asylum as a "Chechen Republic refugee."
    The older, deader, brother kept his native citizenship.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    They are white Chechens. :dunno:

Many people don't know the difference between race and ethnicity.

You have 7 posts. Were you as confused in the first 6 as you are here?

In no way are these 2 white (Caucasians) as we define such in the West. Educate yourself.

Sharpie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    So they can blame every freedom loving gun nut in this country. All the talking heads from the left were almost begging for it to be a white man

I'm not sure I see the tie-in. This was a terrorist act perpetrated primarily with explosives, not guns. There was a firefight during their getaway, but that is decidedly secondary to the use of explosives to kill innocents.

I'm sure that any extremist wants the other side to look as bad as possible when events like these occur. That will never change.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I'm not sure I see the tie-in. This was a terrorist act perpetrated primarily with explosives, not guns. There was a firefight during their getaway, but that is decidedly secondary to the use of explosives to kill innocents.

I'm sure that any extremist wants the other side to look as bad as possible when events like these occur. That will never change.
    They were hoping it was white right wing extremist that way when they found their stash of evil guns they could strut it all over the media

Top Bottom