• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    That was me riding shotgun in the car of a newer model Maroon Honda Civic that you almost hit. I noticed your old school INGO "I <3 GUNS" sticker while behind you in Greenwood just off of the road by Community South going towards US31.

You were riding in the far left lane and for some reason you decided to switch lanes without checking your mirrors. It was not my fault that you wanted to cross two lanes of traffic to come into my lane so you could turn right and go south on US31. As physics would have it, two bodies of matter cannot occupy the same quadrant of space.

While I am sure you are normally quite pretty, you weren't today. Your ability to roll down windows and shout at a car containing a 3 year old girl led to a fun explanation as to why some people are rude when unprovoked. My friend's daughter now knows that some people are bad drivers, project their inability on others and that calling someone else's car is a piece of :poop: is inappropriate.

Gentlemen, if you have a loved one who drives this car, please tell your blonde haired wife/girlfriend/daughter that she might want to brush up on her manners. It isn't wise to pull up to another car, roll down your window and have a fit in the middle of a very busy road. Woman of INGO, if this is one of you, reconsider carrying a handgun. A woman who acts like a man can often be treated as one by lesser man than me.

Before you drove away, all I said in reply to your tirade was that I hope you had a Happy New Year. I didn't say it sarcastically but people who strike out at random (and armed) strangers are obviously lacking something in their lives. I hope you find it!

;)

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Wasnt me....All GM here...and they ALL run just fine. No stuck fuel injectors or phantom no starts nor cleaning jags or wood and metal shafts lodged in the tailpipe. Oh yeah and no lodged carbon arrows to get rid of via a torch! :rockwoot:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    bunny-eating-popcorn-o.gif

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sometimes I like to dress in drag and go for a relaxing drive but it wasn't me because I would have just thrown a beer bottle at you for riding in a Civic. Probably would have whipped one of the mostly empty 750mls of whiskey sitting on the floor for the Happy New Year. I simply don't take that kind of crap from anyone.

Top Bottom