• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    There are levels of hate. I wouldn't unload a 30rd mag into my neighbor then desecrate his corpse, and in fact I probably would call 911 for him if he was on fire, just to see how long it took them to get here. If I had to pee I might do that too. Then there are the aforementioned ones I would decapitate with a sword lubricated with bacon grease, and display their heads on pikes in my front yard. Probably hang a little bacon from their mouths for effect.

I like the way you think :yesway:

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    I swear this is true and this guy is real.

I worked with a guy that carried 5, yes 5 cell phones!!!!!! One for each of his babies mama's and one for his girlfriend. He couldn't get any work done because he was on the phone ALL THE TIME!!!! I wanted to quit or go home sick every time he was assigned to worked with me. My mind and body were numb after listening to this guy for 8 to 12 hours.

Took the company 3 years to figure out how to fire him.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I think back over the years of how many ass clowns I worked with/worked for me. Currently I have the best boss ever. And the best group of people to work with. I am thinking it's about time.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I see where you're going with that, MG...and in general terms, I have to agree.

But a person doesn't have to actually perpetrate felonies to make a workplace so miserable that you literally hate them to the point that you'd LOVE to put the old phrase "I wouldn't pi$$ on them if they were on fire" to the test. I actually feel quite disappointed that a particular individual never spontaneously combusted in my presence so I could prove the phrase was true. Just sayin.
    Hate does nothing beneficial for you, and nothing detrimental 'to' them.

You'll waste a tremendous amount of energy in the process, a process that will likely be noticed by those around you who actually care about you; immediate family, close friends. Even your cherished pets may 'feel' it.

Ask yourself, what is more valuable and important in your life? Who is most important to expend your time and energy upon? Time and energy which, for each of us, is a limited resource. Family, friends, even pets that you care about, or some 'jerk' that, in reality, probably isn't deserving of that energy?

Time is the only resource of which we can not acquire more. It can't be given, it can't be borrowed, it can't be saved, nor acquired. Spend it on those most important to you. Don't let someone undeserving 'steal' it from you, my friend.

Choose wisely.

There are levels of hate. I wouldn't unload a 30rd mag into my neighbor then desecrate his corpse, and in fact I probably would call 911 for him if he was on fire, just to see how long it took them to get here. If I had to pee I might do that too. Then there are the aforementioned ones I would decapitate with a sword lubricated with bacon grease, and display their heads on pikes in my front yard. Probably hang a little bacon from their mouths for effect.
    I understand the sentiment, Mr. E. Really.

'Decapitate with a bacon grease sword, their heads on pikes'? I, in respectful dissent, would not treat these butchers in such a manner. They're monsters, and despicable.

But vengeance is not mine to exact. That domain belongs to a much higher authority.

Just eliminate the problem. No 'hatred'. They're already consumed by it, and their only possible future is obliteration. They already know this. It's why they commit these barbaric acts.

They've chosen poorly.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom