• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    After seeing him in concert this summer totally wasted, I won't be wasting any more money on him. I think he may have a legitimate problem

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yeah, did he ever release a statement about that?

Nope, but one of his PR lady's (who was not at the concert and hadn't seen footage from the concer) basically said something along the lines of "I've never seen it be an issue before."

It was truly pathetic, and I have (or had) been a Toby Keith fan for a long time.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Nope, but one of his PR lady's (who was not at the concert and hadn't seen footage from the concer) basically said something along the lines of "I've never seen it be an issue before."

It was truly pathetic, and I have (or had) been a Toby Keith fan for a long time.

He sort of lost some respect years ago when he teamed up with Nugent. People looked past it because he did put on some good shows but apparently that is not happening much now.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I just turned 50yrs old and I ain't been good as I once was for quite awhile..

Nah. I'll gladly rate myself on my accomplishments and character now over my physical prowess of youth. I'm much more valuable to society now than when I ran the mini-marathon in college and could basically do whatever I wanted.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rather than be judged based on my net worth to society, I prefer to rely on the kindness of strangers.

And treachery.

Top Bottom