• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    There was a man with his wife walked into the store, while I was shopping there, I noticed he was carrying a gun. On his T-shirt back, it said " Gun Control, Rule No. 1. at the bottom of his shirt, it says "carry one" In between the wording, there was a drawing of a .45 I laughed out loud and he noticed I was laughing, then he came over to me, I told him his T-shirt is very accurate and he laughed too. Then his wife came over wondering what we were laughing about, I told her and she said she agrees with the statement. and showed me she had one inside her purse too. What a couple. God bless.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    You guys wear clothes? Hmmm...maybe I'm doing it wrong.

:wrongdoor:

So where have you been concealing that 45? Or was it a subcompact?

I am betting/hoping he says off body carry.

And on topic: That's cool. Good to see those kind of exchanges. A friend of mine in Dearborn, MI is getting into pistols and looking to purchase. He has been using long guns for 35 plus years but is just now wanting to add self defense pistol. Anyway he always makes a point to give OCer's a thumbs up and tells them he feels safer with them there.I am trying to teach him how to spot bad/don't care CCer's as well. That way he can freak out the "operators" among them ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom