• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browncofiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    If this has been posted somewhere else on the forum, I apologize in advance.

I just ran across a pretty good deal if anyone is looking for an NRA one year membership, which normally retails for $35 - but today ONLY it's being offered for $20 through Markdown.com ~

https://www.markdown.com/

Further discounts on this offer are being made for those who refer friends - this is not what I'm doing. I'm just posting it here for INGO in case saving a few bucks will help someone.

Our local shooting range requires that all members have NRA memberships and some of your local ranges may also have the same kind of requirement. Sorry I'm late in posting this, but I just saw it a short time ago.

:ar15:

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Just be sure you understand that these sites exist to collect and sell your info to their advertising customers. By taking advantage of the offer, you are explicitly agreeing to your info being sold to others who will then solicit you for sales. That's why sites like "markdown" exist. It's not because they want to be nice. As long as you agree to that going in, no harm.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for showing the offer... but because of the above information, I just signed up on the NRA website :P $15 more isn't all that much.

Still... New member here.

browncofiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    OK, since I omitted the date (7/19/2011) on the offer - inadvertently - thought I should now add that the offer is over.

Jake46184 Just be sure you understand that these sites exist to collect and sell your info to their advertising customers. By taking advantage of the offer, you are explicitly agreeing to your info being sold to others who will then solicit you for sales. That's why sites like "markdown" exist. It's not because they want to be nice. As long as you agree to that going in, no harm.

That's right there's no free lunch - many sites are there to harvest info. Be forewarned and informed. I was only trying to share the info and was in no way endorsing markdown.com. The NRA membership deal is the only thing I've ever purchased from the site.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They will never get another red cent from me.

that simply begs the question why?

Have been thinking about joining up....

I do notice that you don't get the magazine in print on the markdown site if that plays a role in anyones decision making.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Just be sure you understand that these sites exist to collect and sell your info to their advertising customers. By taking advantage of the offer, you are explicitly agreeing to your info being sold to others who will then solicit you for sales. That's why sites like "markdown" exist. It's not because they want to be nice. As long as you agree to that going in, no harm.
    That's okay as long as it's not vacumes.:):

Top Bottom