• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Stopped by beach grove firearms this afternoon just to "look". Nick twisted my arm until I made a purchase.
    IMG_20110517_183556.jpg
    Thanks Beach Grove Firearm!

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    This is going to be my next purchase. Having 30rds of 7.62x39 in a pistol is awesome. :shoot: If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for?

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I believe they have one left. I actually planned on buying something different and this is what I walked out with. He tried for ammo but I just bought two spam cans last week.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Saw one yesterday in the front display case at Pop Guns, if I dint already have the Draco Champion, I would want one of these.....................can you see it with a 75 rd DRUM!!!

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Does this handgun have much kick:dunno:

They really aren't too bad. Since the kick is more upward than backward on an AK, you don't hit yourself in the face even when aiming down the sights, although you think the first time you shoot it you're going to get a nice broken nose or a black eye, but you gotta do it anyways just because it's awesome! :rockwoot:

As for price, idk what this guy paid for his, but most that I've seen run between $379-400.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    They really aren't too bad. Since the kick is more upward than backward on an AK, you don't hit yourself in the face even when aiming down the sights, although you think the first time you shoot it you're going to get a nice broken nose or a black eye, but you gotta do it anyways just because it's awesome! :rockwoot:

As for price, idk what this guy paid for his, but most that I've seen run between $379-400.

I have two AR-15 pistols which are still "NEW", & I have a UNIVERSAL ENFORCER in 30 CARBINE, which doesn't kick much, but ammo is expensive:(

Top Bottom