• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BEANC0UNTER

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Finished the last of my brass, what am I going to do now...

img20130101191257.jpg

Loaded 100 rounds now that all my brass is ready to load
    img20130101194836.jpg

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    What you do now is give yourself a pat on the back for having all the components you need to load ammo whenever you want it, instead of having to drive from store to store, wondering where all the factory garbage went. Reloading saves you more than money...it can save your sanity, in times like these.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    What you do now is give yourself a pat on the back for having all the components you need to load ammo whenever you want it, instead of having to drive from store to store, wondering where all the factory garbage went. Reloading saves you more than money...it can save your sanity, in times like these.

Amen! For some reason (lucky rather than smart) I laid in 15K small rifle primers and 48# powder just before the crisis! In addition to all the other odds and ends bought thru the year.

OP: That's some gorgeous brass!

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    WOW, yep you can send my way. I can not hardly wait to start reloading. Looking for some 45 ACP this week, NOPE, did not want to drive far to look or shop around. Start to reload will not have to.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Funny thing is, only reloaders will appreciate the work that went into case prep. Worst case scenario is your manly man brother in law will show you how he shoots from the hip with your hard fought reloads. Nice looking brass too.

BEANC0UNTER

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Assuming my shipments show up this week I should have plenty of components. Brass was tumbled in my homemade wet tumbler.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Nice looking brass. I took some vacation over the holidays, and did some bullet casting. Have a little over 3K of 230gr 45acp LRN, 2K of 148gr .357 LWC, and almost 1K of 400gr, .480 LFP. Cant wait to get my .357 sig and a different profile .357 mag molds so I can cast up a couple thousand each of those.

Top Bottom