• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There are clips out there without the image blurred out.

Stupid. No one will remember your name by the time they go to bed tonight.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    If we have aliens from countries that cannot self rule this is what you get. The aliens do not have a sense of what our norms and customs are.
    This right here speaks volumes. Here's the deal, if someone comes into your country, your land but they don't have any intention to integrate themselves, they are still a foreigner and dare I say invader. I don't care if they come illegally or even legally, they are still a foreign particulate if they do not integrate, however those coming legally are much more likely to integrate.

The chumps who repeat that stupid "give me you tired, hungry, etc." poem whenever we talk about immigration don't realize there is an inherent danger to not gatekeeping those who enter. When you let migrants come in who have no intention to integrate, historically speaking this will ultimately dilute and displace the local culture. It can also lead to an inevitable collapse of the nation. Just ask the Romans.

Those who call us xenophobic for pointing this fact out are ultimately marching themselves towards a cultural cliff edge, and will most certainly be the victim of a sort of Social Darwinism. There is no strength in being passive and docile. Strength equals strength. A healthy body rejects and spits out foreign matter, while a defective body lets anything in and ultimately dies.

Now those coming in to truly become Americans should be welcomed with open arms. The legal migrants, I'm sorry, my fellow American citizens I've worked with and met over the years believe in the above portion more fervently than I do.

Now I very well know why our leaders are letting this happen. They are either traitors and/or imbeciles who have no idea what chaos this will forge. Some people and cultures are not compatible to our way of life, and even worse some are downright hostile to it. It is why those who believe in Cultural Relativism don't know what they are talking about. It's like saying that lions in the wild are friendly just because you saw a lion tamer shook hands with a lion at the circus. Dunning Kruger effect in action. Just ask these stupid Norwegian couples who keep biking in Somalia and Syria and end up getting killed and brutalized.

Now I do not believe America will turn out like some of the Western European countries currently enjoying the benefits of "Diversity". I personally see us Balkanizing based on local majorities while the federal government becomes more and more irrelevant.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    That dude was out there flapping !

One major sign of severe mental illness is extreme belief in conspiracy theories along with believing alien's/goverment are after you, hearing voices often god speaking to them, sometimes the believe they have superpowers.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    That dude was out there flapping !

One major sign of severe mental illness is extreme belief in conspiracy theories along with believing alien's/goverment are after you, hearing voices often god speaking to them, sometimes the believe they have superpowers.
    I’ve read/heard some wild conspiracy theories before (some on INGO) but this guy tops all. This guy put‘s everything I’ve ever heard to shame. If there was a prize for nut bags, this guy would get it. Set him self on fire. Gotta wonder if anyone red flagged his ***. I’m betting not.

God grant him piece.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't remember if this was posted elsewhere

Mom Leaves Infant Home Alone For Hot Girl Summer | Gets Life In Prison.​

Woman goes on vacation.
    Leaves her 16 month child...
    16 month child...
    home alone.

Finally came back home.
    the child had starved to death.

So, the 'mother' cleaned up the dead child, after all, there was a mess.
    Wouldn't want it to look like the child died because you left it alone.

Called police, finally, though I guess at this point there was NO rush.
    Hysterical.
    Told the police that the child had been sick. It must have been from that.

Neighbors ring camera told a different story.
    So did plane tickets.

Then, after being caught in the lie, had her lawyer state that it's STILL NOT HER FAULT.
    She RAN OUT of meds. So, it's not her fault.

She gets life in jail.

I'm of two minds.
    1st) wants some very large violent woman in that prison make her life miserable for all of a few minutes.
    2nd) but that means her suffering would be over very shortly, and some other person gets stuck in prison longer
    So.. instead, she has to look at walls of pictures of her child, behind some type of plexiglass shield so she can't rip them down. And hopefully she will feel the guilt, eventually, for the rest of her life.

Next comments.
    I can't even imagine the professionalism that most of these people had to have.
    The police. The 1st responders. The jail. The court.
    And while 'Dirty Harry' makes a good movie, I don't want it to really be our government.

But just in this case, I imagine now that she's proven guilty.. and there's no doubt.. that someone hurts this woman, the way she hurt that child.
    And I know in my mind.. it's not right to wish for that.
    But, dear God... I know I couldn't be one of those professionals.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

Woman goes on vacation.
    16 month child...
    home alone.

Finally came back home.

Hysterical.

So did plane tickets.

Then, after being caught in the lie, had her lawyer state that it's STILL NOT HER FAULT.

She gets life in jail.

I'm of two minds.
    1st) wants some very large violent woman in that prison make her life miserable for all of a few minutes.
    2nd) but that means her suffering would be over very shortly, and some other person gets stuck in prison longer
    So.. instead, she has to look at walls of pictures of her child, behind some type of plexiglass shield so she can't rip them down. And hopefully she will feel the guilt, eventually, for the rest of her life.

Next comments.
    And while 'Dirty Harry' makes a good movie, I don't want it to really be our government.

But just in this case, I imagine now that she's proven guilty.. and there's no doubt.. that someone hurts this woman, the way she hurt that child.

I would be comfortable doing things to that woman... that if I mentioned them here... I would be banned for life.

Not that I'm advocating violence.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Woman goes on vacation.
    16 month child...
    home alone.

Finally came back home.

Hysterical.

So did plane tickets.

She gets life in jail.

I'm of two minds.

Next comments.

That song has always been a difficult one to listen to. It is a song of failure to protect a child.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Woman goes on vacation.
    16 month child...
    home alone.

Finally came back home.

Hysterical.

So did plane tickets.

She gets life in jail.

I'm of two minds.

Next comments.

I believe if the judge could he would have ordered her the same death which IMO would be real justice. That was pure torture of that baby girl. Like the judge said she had no remorse. That's evil in my book.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    As a Christian I am horrified at what happens to the innocent. In war, by so called "parents", or anyone abusing them.

At a small zoo I stood once behind a double fence from an adult male Lion roaring at the top of his lungs. We were about 3' from him. The sound was so loud it shook the ground. Truly why they call them the King of Beasts. This is how I imagine an abused innocent child will be in Heaven. Their spirit will be so strong it will shake the surroundings.

I know it is futile to speculate about such things but lately there has been 3 children neglected/killed by parents and my heart is sore of it right now.

Don

Top Bottom