• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Frankly, I'm impressed you aren't getting angrier. You've got people comparing Young to John Kerry as an anti-gunner, which given where we're at is probably the worst thing you can say about a candidate.

Except Kerry looked more natural with a shotgun.

kwelz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Henryville
    Campaign is going great to be blunt. We are doing multiple events every day and frankly are more active than Mike is.
    Although I would like to know where this Hummer is you think he has. Todd drives a Jeep. I mean I guess they are both 4 wheel drive but that is about all they have in common.

BTS, where exactly are you located?

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Campaign is going great to be blunt. We are doing multiple events every day and frankly are more active than Mike is.
    Although I would like to know where this Hummer is you think he has. Todd drives a Jeep. I mean I guess they are both 4 wheel drive but that is about all they have in common.

BTS, where exactly are you located?
    Adams County, bout 6 miles from the Ohio line. Seventeen miles south of Ft Wayne.

I read several newspapers every day. Haven't seen nary a mention of Mr. Young. I'm not slamming him, I'm saying I'm not seeing his name mentioned in the press.

kwelz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Henryville
    Ahhh... You are a bit out of our district my friend. The 9th District only goes up to Ripley and Dearborn counties on the eastern part of the state. I could not even tell you who is running up in the 3rd to be honest.

Top Bottom