• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He's a mindless drone like most politicians. Loyal to the party, **** the people. All of Congress and our government is a broken system that no longer represents the constitution.
    Empty words.
    His service as a marine, thanks for that. It has no bearing on my opinion of him as a senator. There are a lot of veterans who betray country. Veteran status doesnt mean dick once you are sworn into office.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd like him to think differerently. In nearly all other areas, the man is on point for our wishes. We seen the alternative to Young in office for six years because we got stupid. That cannot be done again. :nono::nono::nono:

What can WE do better to sell this man and others like him that a much much closer look is needed for these red flag laws?

First and foremost move should be to get the man to quit using foolish anti-gun terms like "gun violence." :xmad:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He's a mindless drone like most politicians. Loyal to the party, **** the people. All of Congress and our government is a broken system that no longer represents the constitution.
    Empty words.
    His service as a marine, thanks for that. It has no bearing on my opinion of him as a senator. There are a lot of veterans who betray country. Veteran status doesnt mean dick once you are sworn into office.

When he was running for office, he leaned on that heavily. Every other word out of his mouth was "As a Marine...," "I served in the Marine Corps...," "The Marines taught me...". it was actually really funny because he made SURE people knew he was a Marine.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When he was running for office, he leaned on that heavily. Every other word out of his mouth was "As a Marine...," "I served in the Marine Corps...," "The Marines taught me...". it was actually really funny because he made SURE people knew he was a Marine.

How do you know if someone was in the Marines.
    He'll tell you.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I was always told if you find a pair of glasses with a pair of shoes just lying around you know it used to be a Marine... who had all the crap knocked out of 'em...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm with bwframe on this. Young isn't perfect (who is), but he's a lot better overall on RKBA than the alternative.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    He's a Marine, served in the Corps. Yep a Marine, if you weren't clear.

Yeah, he sure went out of his way to impress people with that. However, Marlin is a personal friend of mine (btw, his wife Christy is now in the statehouse promoting freedom) and Young did some shady stuff, even during the primary.

I won't vote for Young. Heck, there are a lot of Marines I have served with that have run for or are in office now that I would never vote for.

Jim Lucas is also a Marine veteran and pro-freedom (also state level).

Top Bottom