• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Recalls (typically) aren't horribly in-depth procedures and have better instructions than most every other repair outline provided by the manufacturer. They are also "repetitive" work, so most any Nissan dealer technician should be able to tackle the campaign without issue.

As far as TW Nissan is concerned,

Call 848-8888, ask to speak with either Gary Jones or Todd Ryan in the service department, and they'll get you taken care of.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    I'm friends with (former co-worker) a sales guy at the Nissan dealership. Rule of thumb that recalls are relatively low on the inconvenience meter, but if you have troubles just let me know and I'll see if I can pull a few strings.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    You will be good to go. My dad bought a Nissan Maxima from Tom Wood Nissan about 5 years ago. A few years after he had it, the driver’s seat power motor caught fire and toasted the seat and did some decent smoke damage.

Their service department came to Kokomo and towed it back to Indy. They found out it was due to a faulty wiring harness allowing the wiring to rub raw, causing a sparking hazard, and then a fire hazard.

They replaced the seat and interior of the vehicle within about a month or so and didn’t have any problem making sure my dad had a replacement vehicle to drive.

Top Bottom