Tonight seven LEO's pull up and draw pistols/rifles Greenwood Main St.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    I am sure the first car was a Greenwood Police car. All the other cars were right behind the first one and they all blocked the entrance to the Starbucks. I didn't have much time to study the sides of the cars but all had lights on. Some of the police were waving to the Starbucks customers that had just walked out the door to move away because they were right behind the sedan and were in the line of fire. Sort of wish I could have hung around to see how it played out. Must have ended without much incident or we would have heard something. It really got my attention when some of them pulled the long guns from the trunk.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Roundabouts are nice. The problem is dumbasses not knowing how they work. People stopping to let people in, people treating the yield signs as stop signs... etc...

I thought I had round abouts figured out until a visit to DC, the one off Arlington memorial bridge yields to folks getting on to the roundabout. Took a solid half minute of angry people honking to figure out I wasn't supposed to yield while getting on.

Top Bottom