• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Ok, I know where there is tons of SD HP ammo in stock very cheap!!

Federal HST 9mm 147gr +P (50rds) $29
    75 boxes available

Federal HST 9mm 147gr +P (500rds) $280
    SOLD OUT

Should I share my knowledge??????????

Hmmmm...

How about some rep???

Kyle's Gunshop: Ammo - 9mm Defense / Duty

and when it says in stock, it is!!! Check out the handguns cheap as hell too!!

Got SR45's and SR9's as well as M&P 9mm VTAC!!!

Did I mention....

REP!

Feel free to buy me a box for my hours of searching lol!!

Last edited:

brichindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Hmmmm...

How about some rep???

Kyle's Gunshop: Ammo - 9mm Defense / Duty

and when it says in stock, it is!!! Check out the handguns cheap as hell too!!

Got SR45's and SR9's as well as M&P 9mm VTAC!!!

Did I mention....

REP!

As of 6:24 pm ALL in stock!!

A little rep hungry there fella?

Edit: IMHO the right thing to do would be to post the info and wait for incoming rep from someone you helped.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I'm supposed to get excited and "Rep" someone for showing me where I can pay 50 to 60 cents a round for 9mm ammo? I've got over 1,000 rounds of it already loaded and when the hysteria dies down, I'll buy more bullets to reload the brass I already have. I pay for premium bullets and still load for less than 20 cents per round. If I had to pay for the "very cheap" ammo in the link you provided, I'd put my 9mm handguns and carbine in the closet and barely shoot at all. :rolleyes:

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    I'm supposed to get excited and "Rep" someone for showing me where I can pay 50 to 60 cents a round for 9mm ammo? I've got over 1,000 rounds of it already loaded and when the hysteria dies down, I'll buy more bullets to reload the brass I already have. I pay for premium bullets and still load for less than 20 cents per round. If I had to pay for the "very cheap" ammo in the link you provided, I'd put my 9mm handguns and carbine in the closet and barely shoot at all. :rolleyes:

Everyone wants to know where ammo is, I find a lot of it for a descent price (for what it is) so I share it to help people out and I get heckled? WTF is wrong with people?

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Everyone wants to know where ammo is, I find a lot of it for a descent price (for what it is) so I share it to help people out and I get heckled? WTF is wrong with people?

OK, let's break this down...

Not "everyone" wants to know where ammo is. I could not care less because I load for basically everything I shoot. Also, I have a sufficient supply of ammo because I saw the potential for shortages. I will buy more ammo (22LR, basically) and more components when the current insanity passes.

The only thing that makes the price of the ammo you posted "descent" (sp) is the current market conditions. It's easily twice as much as people were paying less than 6 months ago.

And finally, you didn't "share it to help people". At first, you didn't sound like you were going to share it at all...then, you wanted people to "rep" you for doing so? You ask what's wrong with people?

I just got 400 bullets in, for a couple different cartridges; 44/40 and 7-30 Waters. Time for me to go spend some quality time with the one-armed green monster. You have a good weekend, T-dog. :cool:

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    OK, let's break this down...

Not "everyone" wants to know where ammo is. I could not care less because I load for basically everything I shoot. Also, I have a sufficient supply of ammo because I saw the potential for shortages. I will buy more ammo (22LR, basically) and more components when the current insanity passes.

The only thing that makes the price of the ammo you posted "descent" (sp) is the current market conditions. It's easily twice as much as people were paying less than 6 months ago.

And finally, you didn't "share it to help people". At first, you didn't sound like you were going to share it at all...then, you wanted people to "rep" you for doing so? You ask what's wrong with people?

I just got 400 bullets in, for a couple different cartridges; 44/40 and 7-30 Waters. Time for me to go spend some quality time with the one-armed green monster. You have a good weekend, T-dog. :cool:

Are you serious? It was a joke, I did share it after my order processed. Asking for rep for helping those in need is an issue? Rep doesn't really count for anything so what's the big deal? If the ammo didn't apply to your needs, ignore it and move on, no need to be a jerk about it. Also, as far as I know, this is a great deal on the type of ammo it is.

:twocents: is only valid if it applies to you.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I thought it was intended to be helpful and funny. :dunno:

All the popular ammo is scarce and expensive at the moment. If I had an immediate need then I would have appreciated knowing where to find some. :twocents:

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I found it helpful and ordered a couple hundred rounds....and I also already have a couple thousand rounds. I don't remember ever seeing Federal HST at $15/50 as others (one person) has stated. If I weren't interested, I probably would not have posted on this thread at all.

Top Bottom