• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilbur352

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Valparaiso, IN
    About this time last year I took my wife to the gune show at Crown Point. I did not find anything I could not live with out, but my wife fell in love with a beagle puppy. So we came home with a new puppy. Has anyone else had a simular experience?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    If I take my wife to a gun show she usually ends up with a new gun. Although if there were puppies there, I'd probably end up bringing her home with a new gun AND a dog.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I remember those beagle puppies and I almost got one of those cute puppies too but I didnt. They sure were the cutest things. :D
    I had one at my table for a bit but that was as far as I got with him.

wilbur352

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Valparaiso, IN
    I dont know if I can handle any more dogs, the beagle made three. We already had two Bullmastiffs, we are quite the site going to the pet store. Two larger relaxed dogs then the small excited beagle.

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm afraid to take my wife to a gun show. I took her to a couple of motorcycles shows at Memphis TN, St Louis MO and she made me go to a flower show in Chicago, on a bus ......with a BUNCH of women........no beer, no greasy food, just trail mix and soda!!
    I ...........gotta go.................. flashbacks ........making .......................... lips... quiver.............eyes ...water up........ again

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I take mine usually (have too actually, she makes me). She is usually bored and keeps me moving along at a pretty good clip.

So you bought a beagle... you know how much gun stuff the cost of that beagle will be over the years... I should know the daughter left hers here when she moved out.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My wife likes to go and people-watch. Gun shows attract ALL kinds (hey, like us on INGO!). She doesn't buy much, but seems to have a good time.

My wife commented at the SB show last year, that it appeared it was mostly fat middle aged white guys...:D

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    I took my wife to a gun show in fort Wayne about 5 years ago. she spent nearly $2000 on my Christmas gift. But I had to move it into the house. A gun safe that weighed over 1200 lbs

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    The last time I took my wife she went home with a new toy and I got NOTHING. I will not make that mistake ever again. She has to go on her own if she wants to go.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    who in the world sells puppies at a gun show??? I can see candies, but puppies? What's next, llamas and stylish toaster ovens?

Beleive me this does not happen at all gun shows. Mostly depends on the promoter and what he allows. I have seen some or a vender sell cans of coffee. Now what does that have to do with guns?? I think some people just love to sell things and use the gun shows as a road to do just that. You have a lot of people who love that sort of stuff :dunno:

I still say those puppies were soooo cute.

Top Bottom