Top 5 Gun Guy Movies: The Best Gun-Action Films (Video)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I would say it is definately worth watching. It is over the top, but definately worth watching.

Good to hear. We just watched the 1st one last night.

What is everyone's thoughts on "The Expendables" movies. I happened to catch the last 30 min of the 2nd movie the other night and kinda enjoyed the cast.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Good to hear. We just watched the 1st one last night.

What is everyone's thoughts on "The Expendables" movies. I happened to catch the last 30 min of the 2nd movie the other night and kinda enjoyed the cast.

Expendables is expendable depending on what you think you want out of it. If you want a take-it-serious action movie you may not like it. If you just sit back and be entertained, they're entertaining.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Expendables is expendable depending on what you think you want out of it. If you want a take-it-serious action movie you may not like it. If you just sit back and be entertained, they're entertaining.

This! I thought the 2nd was more entertaining than the first, but that was primarily because of the gratuitous action star cameos and related jokes, especially Chuck Norris.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Any list like this has to have at least one of the Lethal Weapon series (first one!)...one of the Die Hard series (first one!)...something from Clint (my vote would be Outlaw Josey Wales and Dirty Harry)...and the Band of Brothers mini-series. Oh, and yes...Heat!

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    [video]https://youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA[/video]

Can't figure out why it won't just embed the video.

Last edited:

daventos

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 23, 2017
    Bedford
    Any list like this has to have at least one of the Lethal Weapon series (first one!)...one of the Die Hard series (first one!)...something from Clint (my vote would be Outlaw Josey Wales and Dirty Harry)...and the Band of Brothers mini-series. Oh, and yes...Heat!

Definitely something from Clint Eastwood. The Unforgiven is full of great lines and gun fights.

Top Bottom