• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Pilgrim Films & Television - The largest reality television production company in Los Angeles, CA

Ok you know you want to, you know that deep down inside you know you can go on there and win (or make an a$$ out of yourself I.E. Mike S.)

I can't go and do it, too fat, have nothing to wear and well my forehead would be just too shiney on TV.....

So all you low drag, high speed wanna be's, you gun shop commandos and know it all super stars, you top shots, you mall ninja's, you samuri gun toting bad a$$e$, you gunslinging cowboys, you jock wearing to the range wack jobs, you premature cartiridge ejectorlators....

time to step up get your camo out, all your velcro tacticool gear and get your butt on TV to prove just how much awesomeness you truely possess.

Hell Caleb was on there, just tell them you are a state champion in shooting marbles

"Top Shot" my a$$

post your videos here, and we can watch you become famous or get kicked out after the first episode for over shooting the toilet on a morning pee competition.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Douche Field Generator® (Adam what'shisname) made a much bigger a** of himself than Seeklander did!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The Douche Field Generator® (Adam what'shisname) made a much bigger a** of himself than Seeklander did!

Yeah except he didn't bill himself as one of the top trainers in the country, or go on every web forum whining about how unfair it was.

Joe I am pretty sure they will take you......you have to colorful of a personality to not be excepted

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah except he didn't bill himself as one of the top trainers in the country, or go on every web forum whining about how unfair it was.

True, but Douche Field Generator irritated me a lot more. There exist many people who fail to perform to their expectations then react poorly to it. That Adam guy was uniquely douchified.

Joe I am pretty sure they will take you

Oh, wise guy, eh?

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    So all you low drag, high speed wanna be's, you gun shop commandos and know it all super stars, you top shots, you mall ninja's, you samuri gun toting bad a$$e$, you gunslinging cowboys, you jock wearing to the range wack jobs, you premature cartiridge ejectorlators....

quote]

Hey!!!

I resemble that remark....

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    True, but Douche Field Generator irritated me a lot more. There exist many people who fail to perform to their expectations then react poorly to it. That Adam guy was uniquely douchified.

Oh, wise guy, eh?

They were both real adam henrys. It would be cool to see one of the top guys in USPSA or 3 gun participate.
    Or maybe one of the top gals in either sport.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Hey, the casting call for Season 3 is also looking for couples/teams. I think Jake and Bill would make an AWESOME Team, don't you guys?

Also, Season 2 should be pretty cool, it starts in February and the rumor is that History learned a lot from feedback on Season 1, and Season 2 is going to be even more badass.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey, the casting call for Season 3 is also looking for couples/teams. I think Jake and Bill would make an AWESOME Team, don't you guys?

Also, Season 2 should be pretty cool, it starts in February and the rumor is that History learned a lot from feedback on Season 1, and Season 2 is going to be even more badass.

Bill and I have tired doing things together as a team, but Chun Yu got away

Top Bottom