• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I finally watched the tape of last night's show. I cannot believe Daryl lost to Jay. That should have been in D's wheel house. I'm glad to see the teams go and the individual competitions start next week. Maybe someone on the former red team can finally beat Jay in the eliminations.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    That George guy on the red team kind of ticks me off with his s___ talking.
    Just comes off as a D-bag

George is a total Douche!

Always running others down. Really doesn't like the Navy Rescue Swimmer guy either.

Would really love to see him and Jay in an elimination challenge if that were possible...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Just watched the DVR last night. Jay is just so flippin calm. The other guys seem to get wound up, and suffer for it. He has a bit of an attitude, and is a very unconventional shooter, but is dead-nuts accurate.

That George guy has got to go. An-noy-ing.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Just watched the DVR last night. Jay is just so flippin calm. The other guys seem to get wound up, and suffer for it. He has a bit of an attitude, and is a very unconventional shooter, but is dead-nuts accurate.

That George guy has got to go. An-noy-ing.

+1 to all your points.

I cannot stand Jay, but he doesn't lose his nerve. Daryl got flustered, first by having trouble with the last pistol shot and then with the mag on the Ruger. Jay, on the other hand, did not have to pay a penalty for his bullseye stance. If the elimination challenge had required transitioning, Daryl wins, even with the dropped mag.

If there is any real karma in the world, Jamie will beat George in an elimination challenge, preferably with something that George thinks he's great at.

Looking forward to the BMG next week....

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I know everyone will hate me for this but.....
    I honestly think George will win this. He may have the WORST D-bag attitude, But he is efficient with every weapon he picks up, that's what the show is all about. And next weeks challenge....I would rather not shoot a sniper challenge, against a trained sniper.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't wait for Jay's luck to run out. Although I'm amused that some one with supposedly 1 years shooting experance is still in the game, thing of it is he's got nothing to lose and everything to game. Too bad Newton's laws of motion won't allow him to be knocked into next month by the recoil of the 50 BMG! :): But I'm root'n for the county boy! Hope the finale is as good as last years! Now all I need is a winning lottery ticket so I can buy one of those Razor Cats! :ar15:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I was liking Jay there for a little while, but EVERYTHING he does is so unconventional that he is really getting on my nerves.
    He won't take advice and he won't listen to anyone.
    I can't tell you how much my 1911 groups (and speed on target) improved after I changed my grip AND it improved overnight.
    The Blue Team lost because of his deliberate slow shooting style with the 10/22.
    The Red Team had time for an extra shooter and that was the 5 points difference.
    He caused the loss and a really good and knowledgeable shooter paid for his arrogance.
    Maybe he he is actually a super genius and he wanted the blue team to lose. :)

I was really mad at the show because that challenge was just made for Jay and his stupid Olympic bullseye shooting style. Think about it. He never had to move the rifle once he got on target. It was perfect for him. Had he actually had to do some action shooting with targets IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS, he would have lost badly.

I still kind of have a hard time not rooting for him because he is the only non military shooter on there. Don't you military guys get upset with me, though. I appreciate all you have done for us. It just makes him an apparent underdog. He KEEPS winning challenges that he should not be able to.

Take the whole military birthday celebration for instance. I would have been honored to be included in that and really would feel a bit unworthy. That's what he should have said when the interviewed him about it. Then you could have appreciated him as a true underdog. But NOOoooOOOOoo, Jay had to whine about being the only non military and make people feel sorry for him because he is not 'One of the guys'.

My prediction.
    Even though he has nerves of steel.
    Hay will not be the ultimate winner.
    His arrogance will catch up to him and he will be history.
    I mean look at Ashley hitting 6 out of 6 bottles shooting up side down.
    Jay is not the only one with nerves of steel.

Last edited:

ThePhantom86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Columbus
    Jay must go and hopefully the .50 will get him home. Ashley and George better do good in the next challenge since this is their challenge.

Joe is the sleeper though. How often is he in front of the camera?

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Everyone seems to hate Jay, but even as unconventional as his style is it remains effective. I don't like how Jay is so unreceptive to advice though, he stands by the "cup and saucer" pistol grip method. The only one I really can't stand is George! I really hope he doesn't win.

JStark6213

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    I can't stand Jay. He is cocky, every time any of the experts try and give him suggestions he just blows them off like he is too good for them. If an expert is going to give me advice you shut up, listen, and try to correct whatever mistake you were making, not say "i know how to shoot a gun, stop trying to show me how, what i want is to learn how shoot a gun faster." This guy is just a complete moron.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Can someone please explain to me why George is such a DOUCHE BAG. That was a great shot from 1000 yards, but he knew the rules. Speed not accuracy. I wish they would have told him that Jamie actually beat his time by 1 second, that would have been awesome!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    They are nothing more than a bunch of grown babies. They voted in Jamie but not Joe? What is up George's ass? Instead of calling it top shot. They should call it. "I do not like you". They need to change the structure. Instead of voting. The team who looses the challenge, their two worst shooters for that event, should go to the elimination challenge. Then people can not vote, just because they do not like someone.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom