• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I just finished the episode. I could not be happier that Littlejohn lost on the grenade launcher component. I mean, a world champion grenadier!!!

I'm sure BassPro was hoping Chris did NOT win when it came down to he and Littlejohn. I just think one embodies shooting a bit more than the other from a marketing standpoint. Props to Chris though, beat them straight up.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    That was the closest competition so far. I would have like it better if they would have gotten rid of the flint lock and ended it with a 1,500 yard shot.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Also glad Littlejohn didnt win...If he would have won, they would have surely canceled the show... He is not a good shooter... but he is probably one of the nicest people i have seen on tv.
    I really think Kyle Sumpter would have won if he didnt take on such a fatherly role and played to win. It does speak volumes about his character though. I will root him on if i ever see him at a match (unlikely)

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Definately glad Little John didn't win. I was shocked he got so far after so many screw ups. But he did go to 5 elimination challenges and won them, so that does speak about his shooting ability. But, Chris is just a complete natural, he can master any weapon he picks up. Much like Dustin from season 3 (winner) and Jay from season 2.

Although I was going for Gabby or Michelle this season. I want to see a female go all the way, I really thought they had a good chance, especially Gabby.

I was definately the best finally yet and I really hope they pick it up for another season! Even with the drama, I still enjoy watching.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    There were several other shooters that were better. Upset at it, but it is what it is.

The only way to make it truly the top shot is to eliminate the vote. Crappiest shooters from losing team go on to elimination. In the event of a tie, shootout with losing weapon.

I am hoping for season 5 though!

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I was glad to see Chris win out over Littlejohn. After Littlejohns struggle with the flinter, I had a hard time watching him. Cock the freaking hammer dude! Chris seems to be a natural, and I think his winning makes a good story. Self taught IT dude beats out trained folks with Military and LEO experience.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Happy for Chris to win, and the last person I wanted to see win would have been LittleJohn - especially after his crying like a schoolgirl sessions and his friendship bandanas. That was all just a little too 5th grade girlish for me.

Was anyone else NOT impressed with their shooting skills during the "call your shot" elimination round when they got to the last three standing? I thought it was embarassing for them.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I'm sure BassPro was hoping Chris did NOT win when it came down to he and Littlejohn. I just think one embodies shooting a bit more than the other from a marketing standpoint. Props to Chris though, beat them straight up.

I don't know, I think Chris could be a better marketing opportunity than Littlejohn. Chris is the everyman - just an ordinary IT geek with no formal training whatsoever. He's like the winner from last year - the camp counselor. If Chris can do it so can anyone. With the right gear from Bass Pro Shops, of course.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I don't know, I think Chris could be a better marketing opportunity than Littlejohn. Chris is the everyman - just an ordinary IT geek with no formal training whatsoever. He's like the winner from last year - the camp counselor. If Chris can do it so can anyone. With the right gear from Bass Pro Shops, of course.

Haha. Well played. Do you work for BassPro? :D

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I was glad to see Chris win out over Littlejohn. After Littlejohns struggle with the flinter, I had a hard time watching him. Cock the freaking hammer dude! Chris seems to be a natural, and I think his winning makes a good story. Self taught IT dude beats out trained folks with Military and LEO experience.

Most definitely this. Chris is a much more appealing figure to average folks who like to shoot, or want to learn. Should appeal to a much broader segment of the American public (which is what we all want, right?).

Littlejohn seemed to think he had it coming to him because of his background. I was surprised the final was that close, given LJ's performance in the earlier rounds.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    A replay of any footage featuring the "friendship bandanas" would have ruined any and all marketing potential Littlejohn may have had. I think I sprained a muscle in my eyes when they involuntarily rolled so much when I saw that.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ok, I can read between the limes. Which board should my WTS INGO friendship bandanas go in? I was going to give them away to a few of you, but not now :(

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Overall I enjoyed this season. Very glad nobody in this group got up and quit like Jake did last season. Disappointed they didn't have a long-range stage in the final. Glad that Chris won, although I was disappointed with how all the shooters did in the pick-your-gun-and-target stage of the finale.

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    I am glad to see him win I was in his and Kyle's corner. I like the underdog factor for Chris and Kyle was just a good dude. Nice to see a nature shooter with no training win especially someone out of an office environment love it. Fun I have noticed on this show that most of the time the nature or the backwood country hunters seem to be the best all around shooters and the trained shooters fall behind.

Top Bottom