• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I disliked Littlejohn until I met him in person. He's really a nice guy, however that doesn't mean that I wanted him to win. The whole bandana thing was just stupid. I would have preferred to see Augie and Chris in the final. Or better yet Gabby.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I disliked Littlejohn until I met him in person. He's really a nice guy, however that doesn't mean that I wanted him to win. The whole bandana thing was just stupid. I would have preferred to see Augie and Chris in the final. Or better yet Gabby.

Where and when did you meet him?

Maybe I've misjudged and he's just a goof and not as irritating as he seems on TV?

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    He was at the NRA meetings last month. He was sitting up on the Cam and Company set when we saw him. We waved and he hopped right down to talk to us and take a picture. He was really friendly and gracious. I was expecting him to be kind of a doofus but was pleasantly surprised.

Met Gabby too. She's just too darn cute in person, and again very friendly.

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    He was at the NRA meetings last month. He was sitting up on the Cam and Company set when we saw him. We waved and he hopped right down to talk to us and take a picture. He was really friendly and gracious. I was expecting him to be kind of a doofus but was pleasantly surprised.

After watching the behind the scenes, Little John seems like he knows what up and is a pretty good guy, but maybe a little knuckleheaded in front of the camera. Some people just arent meant to be on TV, they just can't function.

Met Gabby too. She's just too darn cute in person, and again very friendly.

The more I see of Gabby, the more I like her. Gabby seems more like that cute girl next door. Really sweet, cute, down to earth and could whoop your a** at the range! :ar15:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I think it went real well, like some of you had said I wish they would have put a long range compition in the final. Other than that was glad to see Chris win.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart

Ok
    533008_3015174214178_1107260292_32268047_1409890933_n.jpg

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I didn't see her when I was there or Little John for that matter. Was she hanging out, or representing a company? Would've been cool to see her too among all the other celebrities I saw at the show.

They were both pretty much doing the same thing we were doing, walking around visiting the booths and talking with people.

EAGLE115

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    HAMMOND
    WOW, TomN, I m jealous!

After watching the after show I liked Littlejohn alot more. He seemed to realize how retarded the bandana thing was.

Broke my heart when Gabby didn t make it!

Thought it was kinda ironic, Gabby, normally cool as ice, gets a little flustered & loses the long range comp. Chee loses his elimination on something he s trained for. & Littlejohn loses the whole thing on something he s trained for also. Guess everyone has a bad day once in awhile!

Hope the show comes back. Even w/the corny drama!:ar15:

Top Bottom