• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Wow. Living in Indiana, there is not much that Mother Nature throws at us that I fear more than a tornado. I love to watch storms, and thrive on the chaos; but fully recognize that a tornado is more than I can tangle with, and I am thankful for the technologies that allow us modern folk the ability to make an informed decision on whether to to watch, retreat, or bug out.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Wow. Living in Indiana, there is not much that Mother Nature throws at us that I fear more than a tornado.

I was deathly afraid of them growing up, or should I say, afraid of the idea of them... I've lived in Indiana my entire life and have never actually seen or been through one <knocks wood> though I have seen the after-effects.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I would of needed to change my pants after that ride....

I have seen atleast one. The one that hit Cumberland back in the late '90s.
    I have been in a few around 25th and Post (seems that area is always getting hit by them) when I was working at Lowe's.

Got hit in the house boat down in Dale Hollow. That was a ride never to forget... but we never saw or heard it coming and the weather up to it would not of suggested to be watching out for it.

Top Bottom