• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Guys, I don't post a lot and some of you know me. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts.
    I lost my father on 7-6 but due to my mother being hospitalized we didn't get to say goodbye until 7-29.
    Mom then had to go back to the hospital on 8-2 and I lost her today at 1101.
    I know that both my parents are in a great place and are with my grandparents and my 2 granddaughters we lost at birth.

Please just add a little extra prayer for me and my family. I need them. Thank you
    Thoughts and Prayers for Simon and Family :(

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Guys, I don't post a lot and some of you know me. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts.
    I lost my father on 7-6 but due to my mother being hospitalized we didn't get to say goodbye until 7-29.
    Mom then had to go back to the hospital on 8-2 and I lost her today at 1101.
    I know that both my parents are in a great place and are with my grandparents and my 2 granddaughters we lost at birth.

Please just add a little extra prayer for me and my family. I need them. Thank you
    Prayers out for you and you family. So sorry for all your losses.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You have my sympathy. Any grief is tough, but when they stack up, it is really tough. Prayers for you. Keep your focus for the future. Don't be afraid to get away by yourself a little bit, even for just and hour at a time. Your family needs you to be solid and steady.

Top Bottom